Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi simplicity

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Citi simplicity

I guess I was thinking I needed a BT card. But I'm kinda regretting pulling the trigger. This was going to be a next year app.
Approved 8100$ 13.24
Do they do any BT deals down the road beyond that initial 21 months?
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Jerry45
Valued Contributor

Re: Citi simplicity

@Anonymous wrote:
I guess I was thinking I needed a BT card. But I'm kinda regretting pulling the trigger. This was going to be a next year app.
Approved 8100$ 13.24
Do they do any BT deals down the road beyond that initial 21 months?

Congrats on the 8k SL from stingy Citi. I was only able to get 5k for the Simp last week.  I hope I did not screw up, are purchases also 0% for 21 momths? or does that get negated if you do a BT on the card.

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think it's both BT and new purchases, not one or the other. I needed a little bit higher SL to comfortably do the BT, so now I don't know what.
Message 3 of 4
Ysettle4
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
I think it's both BT and new purchases, not one or the other. I needed a little bit higher SL to comfortably do the BT, so now I don't know what.

You have the option for additional but it will cost you another HP and it's not guaranteed

769 INQs: 6774 INQs: 5764 INQs: 8UTIL: 2%AAoA: 5yr 8mosTotal Credit Line: $873,950
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.