Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citibank SP CLI

tag
LakeLife
Established Contributor

Citibank SP CLI

I recently got the WellsFargo Propel and USAA Rewards card, so I've been feeling cocky and decided to ask Citi for a CLI on my sock drawered Citi Diamond Preferred and was rewarded with $2k with only a SP.  

Capture.JPG

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Citibank SP CLI

Congrats on your SP CLI!!
Message 2 of 8
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congrats on yer Increase!

Message 3 of 8
Drwaz99
Established Contributor

Nice!

Message 4 of 8
GApeachy
Super Contributor

Congrats there.  I think that's neat that they even ask if you need "an even higher limit".  I saw that on your approval. I guess if you said yes it would then result in a hp?  But would you have even been offered a higher limit if you didn't qualify for more than you asked to being with?

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 5 of 8
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Get YER 🐓on !!☺️
Message 6 of 8
LakeLife
Established Contributor

@GApeachy wrote:

Congrats there.  I think that's neat that they even ask if you need "an even higher limit".  I saw that on your approval. I guess if you said yes it would then result in a hp?  But would you have even been offered a higher limit if you didn't qualify for more than you asked to being with?

Like you have guessed, my fear was that a request for even more would have included a HP.  I am not sure that this is the case though.  They asked the normal questions of salary and mortgage payment before the decision was rendered.  I'm sure I could have probably gotten more but had no interest in the HP, because I've been seeking quite a bit of credit in the last couple of months.  

Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your SP Citi increase!

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.