cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citibank SP CLI

Highlighted
Established Contributor

Citibank SP CLI

I recently got the WellsFargo Propel and USAA Rewards card, so I've been feeling cocky and decided to ask Citi for a CLI on my sock drawered Citi Diamond Preferred and was rewarded with $2k with only a SP.  

Capture.JPG

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Re: Citibank SP CLI

Congrats on your SP CLI!!
Message 2 of 8
Highlighted
Epic Contributor

Congrats on yer Increase!

popcorn eating emoticon.gif

Message 3 of 8
Highlighted
Established Contributor

Nice!

Chase Sapphire Reserve 18.5k
Chase Freedom 11.7k
American Express Bonvoy Brilliant 22.5k
American Express Bonvoy Business 10k
Barclays Aviator Red 4k
Citi Double Cash 13.5k
Amazon Store Card 10k

Fico 8s as of 11/1/2020:

Message 4 of 8
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Congrats there.  I think that's neat that they even ask if you need "an even higher limit".  I saw that on your approval. I guess if you said yes it would then result in a hp?  But would you have even been offered a higher limit if you didn't qualify for more than you asked to being with?

”MY TAKE HOME PAY DON’T TAKE ME HOME”
(App'oholics Anonymous- recovery mode, got the bronze spade)
Message 5 of 8
Highlighted
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Get YER 🐓on !!☺️
Message 6 of 8
Highlighted
Established Contributor

@GApeachy wrote:

Congrats there.  I think that's neat that they even ask if you need "an even higher limit".  I saw that on your approval. I guess if you said yes it would then result in a hp?  But would you have even been offered a higher limit if you didn't qualify for more than you asked to being with?

Like you have guessed, my fear was that a request for even more would have included a HP.  I am not sure that this is the case though.  They asked the normal questions of salary and mortgage payment before the decision was rendered.  I'm sure I could have probably gotten more but had no interest in the HP, because I've been seeking quite a bit of credit in the last couple of months.  

Message 7 of 8
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Congrats on your SP Citi increase!

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.