Citizen's Bank Cash Back Plus World MC

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Citizen's Bank Cash Back Plus World MC

@Aim_High wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

$1,600 approval. Better than a denial.
Definitley done after this before the toy limits get out of control.

Smart.  I believe that part of growing to higher credit lines is getting rid of those holding back your average, as well as leveraging higher limits against each other.  Banks don't like to be first but they also don't like to fall behind their competition.  Lol ...

Congrats on the new card!  And welcome back to the garden ... Smiley Wink

Thanks, and agreed.  The problem is I got spoiled with Amex giving me over a 10k limit when my only card was a $500 Cap1.. Lol

Capital One refuses to budge on a CL until my overall utilization drops so the plan for now is to knock my balances down, hope for a few CLI's and eventually drop the dead ends.   Citizen's Bank is going to replace my Capital One usage. Maybe they'll be more appreciative of me PIF every month.

Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@MrCreditInternational wrote:
I just applied for the card without an offer. Pray for me Smiley Happy

Anyone knows how their CLI system works?

Lol. Fingers crossed! They pulled Equifax and yours is better than mine right now. .but I only had 2 hits on EQ.  It took like a week for me to get the approval email if it makes you feel any better. I had to call and ask what my CL was.

Not sure about the CLI.  Guess we have some searching to do.

Message 12 of 14
MrCreditInternational
Frequent Contributor

My EQ score rn is around 680 for some reason, but the number of inquiries is accurate. I'm also LOL/12 with AoOA of 10 months. I'm really hoping for a miracle 😂😂
Schwab Amex Platinum (NPSL); Amex Gold (NPSL); HH Aspire (31,700); Amex BBP (27,000); HSBC Premier WMC (18,000); USB Altitude Reserve (10,000); Chase Sapphire Preferred (5,800), Delta Platinum (5,000); Apple Card (4,750); USB Altitude Go (1,000)

Started collecting cards: Oct/2018
Message 13 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Great!  They're not known for their huge SL

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.