cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citizens Bank Clear Value Mastercard Approved and CLI!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Citizens Bank Clear Value Mastercard Approved and CLI!

I received a prequalified offer in the mail for this card and decided to pull the trigger. I was instantly approved but didn't know the SL at the time of app'ing. I got the card in the mail and it was only $500. I registered then and activated online and immediately requested a CLI. It went to pending. Logged in the next day and they bumped me up to a $4k starting limit! The interest rate is decent at just 14.49%...so a pretty good score! Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Citizens Bank Clear Value Mastercard Approved and CLI!

Way to go! 🎊👏🎉
Message 2 of 9
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Nice jumpSmiley Happy
Message 3 of 9
19eighty5
Senior Contributor

Congratulations on your approval and CLI!

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on very nice CLI !!!!!

Message 5 of 9
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the approval and CLI!

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 6 of 9
forestgreenrover
Regular Contributor

You're not too sexy for that card, I see. Smiley LOL Nicely done!

If I may ask for some of your data points? I see scores in your sig, particularly your EQ which I understand is what they pull?

I'm extremely interested because this is the only card on my radar for 2019 at this point and there just isn't a lot of chatter about it here or elsewhere. And hopefully I will have my new checking account processed with them this week. 

AmEx Gold, BECU Cash Back 38k, PSECU Founders Visa Sig 30k, IKEA Projekt 28k, NFCU CashRewards 28k, Macy's AmEx 25k, NFCU More Rewards 24.5k, PNC Cash Rewards Visa Sig 20k, PNC Core 20k, Lowe's 17k, Overstock.com 16k, NFCU Plat 15.3k, FNBO Visa 12.3k, AmEx BCP 12k, AmEx EDP 12k, Citi DC 11k, AmEx Delta Gold SkyMiles 10k, PayPal 2% 10k, NFCU CLOC 10k, BBVA Clear Points 9.5k, Amazon Store 8k, Discover it 7.9k, PenFed Power Cash 6.25k, Kay 5.25k, Huntington Voice Plat 5.1k, J.Crew 4.5k, 5/3rd Trio 4k, Citizens Cash Back+ 3.8k, BB&T Bright 3.5k, BB&T Spectrum CR 3.5k, WF Cash Wise 3k, Huntington Voice Rewards 2.9k, WF Propel 2k, BECU Visa 2k, Citi Goodyear 1.9k, Cap 1 QS 1.75k, Cap 1 QS 1.45k
Message 7 of 9
Creditmakhi
Established Member

congratulations mine came 2 weeks ago with 4k SL nice little bank for sure .Woman Wink

Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@forestgreenrover wrote:

You're not too sexy for that card, I see. Smiley LOL Nicely done!

If I may ask for some of your data points? I see scores in your sig, particularly your EQ which I understand is what they pull?

I'm extremely interested because this is the only card on my radar for 2019 at this point and there just isn't a lot of chatter about it here or elsewhere. And hopefully I will have my new checking account processed with them this week. 

lol nope not TOO sexy! Smiley Very Happy

Here are a few data points:

AAoA 1 year

The scores in sig are accurate

Income 116k

TONS of inquiries (around 14 for EQ)

1 paid baddie from 6 years ago

Not a current customer of Citizens Bank, was a prequal mailer. Smiley Wink

I hope that helps and I hope you get the card, too!

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.