Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citizens Cash Back Plus World MC

tag
5KRunner
Frequent Contributor

Re: Citizens Cash Back Plus World MC

@credit_endurance wrote:
Congrats 5Krunner on that always difficult Citezens approval! I have been eyeing them for awhile and decided to app for a checking account and card last night. I course my cc app is pending. Keeping fingers crossed. 😁.

Again congrats on the approval

I wish you the best of luck with that CC app, @bruisedcredit!

Message 11 of 15
credit_endurance
Valued Contributor

Thanks 5KRunner. Not a lot of data points on cold apps so thought I just throw cautious to the wind. 😃
Starting FICO08 Scores 2016 All in the mid 500’s
Current FICO08 Scores SEP 2023 (TU 834) (EQ 831 (EXP 831)

“The credit is no longer bruised, it has endured the test of time” (formally know as bruisedcredit)

Message 12 of 15
5KRunner
Frequent Contributor

I’ve just received my quarterly credit report update from MyFICO, and it appears that Citizens never did an HP for this account. I guess it was a freebie!
Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations 5KRunner! Nice SL!! 1.8% is nice Smiley Happy

I received a "Prequalified" letter in the mail yesterday for this card. It had the $100 for $500 spend in 90 days SUB. But as I read the details about the card online, it appears it only works in Apple Pay (I may be wrong about this). I'm a Samsung Pay person, so this card would be a no go for me at this time. Is that typical of some banks/cards to only work with one digital wallet?

Message 14 of 15
5KRunner
Frequent Contributor

Good question... I’d call the bank and ask them whether Samsung Pay is supported, because I’ve never seen a card work with one but not the other.

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.