cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

City National Bank Crystal Infinite Approval

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Highlighted
Established Member

City National Bank Crystal Infinite Approval

I was very unsure whether I would get approved for the City National Bank Crystal Infinite card. You have to go in branch, fill out a paper form, provide proof of income, you e-sign paperwork, and then it goes through a manual underwriting. It took 2 business days but I did get approved - my understanding is I was barely approved but made it with the $10k starting limit. They pulled my Experian (740 FICO, 25 inquiries 18 months, 4 new accounts in last 12 months) and it seems like my income ($80-90k range) was on the lower side for them. Also your DTI has to be less than 30%. I did not receive the 50,000 bonus point offer because I did not have my application approved by the 7/31 deadline. 

City National Crystal Infinite $10k I Capital One Venture One $16.5k I Chase SP $10k I Citi Double Cash $10k I Discover IT $10.5k I Barclay Arrival $10k I Penfed Pathfinder AMEX $11k I Penfed Promise $15k I Alliant Platinum $10k I Wells Fargo Propel $3.7K I TJ Maxx Mastercard $7k I Cheap O Air Visa $6k I Target Mastercard $5k I Amazon Store Card $10 K I CareCredit $18k I Paypal credit $5k I Penfed Fixed Cash LOC $15k
FICO: 740 / Total CL: $170K + / Income: $80k - $90k
11 REPLIES 11
Established Contributor

Re: City National Bank Crystal Infinite Approval

Congratulations on your approval!!! Thanks for the DP's; this one is on my hit list when some HP's fall off and my scores recover. 

Message 2 of 12
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your CNB Crystal Infinite approval! Sweet card! Smiley Very Happy

Currently: Gardening since 12/29/2019

Message 3 of 12

Congrats on the new visa Smiley Happy
"If there's a lack of money in your life, understand that feeling worried, envious, jealous, disappointed, discouraged, doubtful or fearful about money can never bring more money to you, because those feelings come from a lack of gratitude for the money you have."

"Reactions are powerful creators because they contain every element needed to manifest—they're a combination of thought, belief, and feeling in action. Positive reactions create more positive things, and negative reactions create more negative things. If you can respond to negative situations calmly and lightly, instead of with emotional turbulence, what happens next in your life will be so much better."

- Rhonda Byrne

Message 4 of 12
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@CreditUp26 wrote:

I was very unsure whether I would get approved for the City National Bank Crystal Infinite card. You have to go in branch, fill out a paper form, provide proof of income, you e-sign paperwork, and then it goes through a manual underwriting. It took 2 business days but I did get approved - my understanding is I was barely approved but made it with the $10k starting limit. They pulled my Experian (740 FICO, 25 inquiries 18 months, 4 new accounts in last 12 months) and it seems like my income ($80-90k range) was on the lower side for them. Also your DTI has to be less than 30%. I did not receive the 50,000 bonus point offer because I did not have my application approved by the 7/31 deadline. 

Wow, if a $10K SL is barely getting approved, you hit the ball out of the park. Congratulations to you.

REVISED GOAL: Garden ‘til Dec 2020 — 0 inquiries

Previous Goal: Garden til APR 2020 (extended) and
800 Club (accomplished)

DEC 2019: EX 816, TU 820, EQ 810
DEC 2018: EX 777, TU 783, EQ 799
DEC 2017: EX 775, TU 778, EQ 769

|| NFCU CashRewards $30K || AmX Cash Magnet $30K || Discover IT $22.2K || Macy's $20K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $12.5K || AmX ED $11.5K || CitiCostco $7K || CitiDC $6.3K ||
Message 5 of 12
Community Leader
Senior Contributor

Big congrats on a unicorn OP - enjoy the exclusivity!

Rose Gold NPSL | BCP | Delta Gold | Hilton Surpass | Hilton Honors | IT Cash | IT Chrome | Quicksilver | Target | VS | Home Depot | Lowes | Firestone | Wayfair | Overstock | Kohl’s

5/24, 1/24, 76445/24, who cares #HappyWithAmex

Entering the garden 5/27/2019, staying until 2020
(Lol so much for that grand plan...)
Message 6 of 12
Super Contributor

Inquiries are so overratedSmiley Wink Congrats!!!

Message 7 of 12
Frequent Contributor

Glad you got the Unicorn! Congrats Gallop Gallop!

Starting Score: 700
Current Score: 746
Goal Score: 750

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 8 of 12
Super Contributor

Congrats on the approval!

Who cares if you were "barely" approved, the only thing that matters was that you *were* approved.

Will you qualify for a 30,000 point SUB for meeting the spend?

(8/2019)
FICO 8 (EX) 793 (TU) 808 (EQ) 794
FICO 9 (EX) 822 (TU) 827 (EQ) 844

$900K+ club
Message 9 of 12
Established Member

Yes, they said I can do the 30k for $3k but because I wasn't approved by July 31st I didn't qualify for the 50k offer

City National Crystal Infinite $10k I Capital One Venture One $16.5k I Chase SP $10k I Citi Double Cash $10k I Discover IT $10.5k I Barclay Arrival $10k I Penfed Pathfinder AMEX $11k I Penfed Promise $15k I Alliant Platinum $10k I Wells Fargo Propel $3.7K I TJ Maxx Mastercard $7k I Cheap O Air Visa $6k I Target Mastercard $5k I Amazon Store Card $10 K I CareCredit $18k I Paypal credit $5k I Penfed Fixed Cash LOC $15k
FICO: 740 / Total CL: $170K + / Income: $80k - $90k
Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.