Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Coaxed from the garden by Discover

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Coaxed from the garden by Discover

It was on my list of future cards, so when I got a prequalified offer with a decent interest rate compared to my other cards, I decided to apply. My SL is a bit disappointing at $3,000, but I've seen other people's cards grow. My AAoA is garbage right now anyway, there is no annual fee, and I expect to have it for the long haul. It can grow with my other new cards. In a few months I'll be moving and will certainly max out the third and fourth quarter bonuses from Amazon and home improvement.

As for data points, my FAKO scores are around 700, Experian 720 from AMEX, and Equifax 719 from Citi.

Now I am firmly in the garden again unless I get an offer for the big BCP bonus.

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Coaxed from the garden by Discover

Congrats!!

Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats

Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats OP!
Message 4 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats OP! I just got approved last week and got my card today! This was on my list of cards to get only took me 3 or 4 previous denials! LOL 

Message 5 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations! Welcome to the Discover family!

Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats. Great card. The first year will be sweet. Then category spend. I love this card. 😀

Message 7 of 10
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Welcome To The Discover Family Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the support, everyone! So, 91 days or so before I try the luv button?

Message 9 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats😀 Discover gave me an auto CLI at 60 days $2500. I was putting about $5-6,000 on it every month though and PIF a couple of times a monthbefore statement closing. I think if you are using it up to your limit and they don't give you an auto CLI I would ask after 60 days.
Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.