Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Comenity AKC VIsa CLI Approved

tag
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Comenity AKC VIsa CLI Approved

Hi all,

Asked for my yearly CLI today, went from 4K to 5K, All Ficos in 770-780 range, minimum use of card over the last year but it will be coming out more this year. Have a great day Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Re: Comenity AKC VIsa CLI Approved

Nice one to keep that card moving ahead.

We are probably in the choice few who have been able to maintain our Comenity Cards without any issues.

Congrats! gdale6

Message 2 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

This card would be nice to have for vet emergencies. Don't think I would App for it but it is on my long list of cards that interest me.

Congrats on your CLI.
Message 3 of 13
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Congrats Gdale6, slow and steady with Comenity wins the raceSmiley Happy
Message 4 of 13
Ysettle4
Valued Contributor

@gdale6 wrote:

Hi all,

Asked for my yearly CLI today, went from 4K to 5K, All Ficos in 770-780 range, minimum use of card over the last year but it will be coming out more this year. Have a great day Smiley Happy

You can only make yearly CLI requets for this card? Or you just chose to do so.

769 INQs: 6774 INQs: 5764 INQs: 8UTIL: 2%AAoA: 5yr 8mosTotal Credit Line: $873,950
Message 5 of 13
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@Ysettle4 wrote:

@gdale6 wrote:

Hi all,

You can only make yearly CLI requets for this card? Or you just chose to do so.

My choice Im not a CLI hound and dont like to raise red flags. 

Message 6 of 13
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

Nice one to keep that card moving ahead.

We are probably in the choice few who have been able to maintain our Comenity Cards without any issues.

Congrats! gdale6

Yeah, what I did when the Comenity closure frenzy began was go thru all the cards I had with them (5) and decided I just didnt use them enough to warrant keeping and the only one I would actually use is this one so I closed out the other 4 over a 2 month period myself.

Message 7 of 13
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Congrats on the CLI,  my friend!  screamer.gif

I don't see too much about this card on here... I'm glad to see someone doing well with it!  Smiley Very Happy

Message 8 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

It isn't spoken of much... but it's not a bad card for pet owners for emergencies. If my dog had a $5k emergency surgery (which has happened before) I would use this to put it on and then PIF once I got the money out of savings.
Message 9 of 13
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

That slow and steady trend is exactly how i also have kept my Comenity cards.

They still pump out the SP CLI's but i wouldn't dare APP for a new one anytime soon unless there's plenty of distance between the last Inq's and/or new entries.

At least not until they throw open wide the flood gates again. Smiley Very Happy

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.