cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Comenity Bank LUVSSSS me Woot!!! Woot!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Comenity Bank LUVSSSS me Woot!!! Woot!!!

Got letters in the mail for Express and HSN to verify more information. I called the account protection and was approved for both an Express and HSN card. This has a great month for me. I am just rebuilding my credit too. Here is the list of credit cards that I have been approved for . 

Walmart( CL 600) 

Kohl( CL 250) 

Credit One( CL 300) 

First Premier( CL 300) 

Victoria's Secret( CL 250) 

Paypal( CL 300) 

New York and Company( CL 250) 

Express( CL 250) 

HSN( CL 350) 

Not bad for a TU Score of 579. They are all small lines of credit, but it's a start to get back on track . Im not using a few of them until really needed. Maybe at Christmas. I am open to any advice from the experts 

Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Re: Comenity Bank LUVSSSS me Woot!!! Woot!!!

Congrats! and thanks for sharing Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Welcome. I am just thrilled. It's been a long road for me 

Message 3 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats now only i can get my scores to atleast that scores so i feel alittle more confident about apply for comenity cards

Message 4 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

I worked with Lexington Law to get 9 collections removed from my report. Before that  I was unable to get anything 

Message 5 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thats awesome lexington law worked out for you. 

Message 6 of 17
BUN
Established Contributor

Great rebuild! Now it's time to garden and exercise patience. In 6 months you will see such a huge difference in your score, Put everything on auto pay and use the cards a bit and pay in full. Now is the time to prove your creditworthiness so be very vigilant about tending to them and making sure your utilization is low and 100% on time payments. Come meet us in the garden club! You should sit on these cards for at least a year and then you will be able to get high caliber cards. I would wait two for all of the inquiries to fall off, IMHO. Congrats! I've been there, and you have more courage than me. I was afraid to apply for anything until my scores were so high I could assure approval, but that's because I had the shame and beat down of denial for so long. So glad I finally found this forum! I had stuff on my CR's that wasn't even mine!

Starting Score : 575 May, 2013
Current Scores: EQ 716 6 INQ TU 745 4 INQ EX 726 3 INQ Last INQ December 2015, In the GC until Jan 2017.
Message 7 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!
Message 8 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

coreydelgado12  Try the Comenity shopping cart trick.  Those are soft pulls on your credit.  Turn your pop up blocker off. 

Message 9 of 17
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

Congrats! Thanks for sharing.

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 10 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.