Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Comenity CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Comenity CLI

Even though I regret "getting in bed with" Comenity - it made sense to add two of their cards to my portfolio.  Towards the end of last year I was approved for the VS cc $500 SCL and the Williams Sonoma cc also with $500 SCL (I shop at these stores VERY frequently).

I have offically gone through six billing cycles and decided to apply for CLI's since they would be SP (I am supposed to be in the garden Smiley Happy )

I hit the luv button and now have CL of $700 on my VS cc and $1,250 CL on my Williams Sonoma cc.  They are definitely tiny CL's in comparison to some of my other cards but I will take a small win when I can.  

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Comenity CLI

Nice going GdanzySmiley Happy. Im with you, if you have Comenity, let the clis flow, i wont risk hps with them nor agitating them. If they want to give a sp bump every couple months cool beans to meSmiley Wink
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have been hitting the luv button every 6 months with them and have gotten a cli every time so I am not complaining.

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

beware,apparently now they are doing hp with cli request

Message 4 of 6
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

I think best route for sp is to call robolady ask cli , when asked for specific amount, say no and if they approve you, thats the sp method, once you ask a specific amount thatll probably be hp.
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your CLI. 

I just did mine last month at the six month mark too.

I do not believe they HP me either. 

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.