Did you mean: 

Comenity JCrew CLI 30K

tag
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Re: Comenity JCrew CLI 30K

@pizza1 wrote:
Nice limit CM7!!

I closed my crew cc a few years back, and I can't remember what the limit was upon closing....high, thats all I remember LOL... It may not have been as high as yours currently though!

Much congrats on the CLI! Barneys is another cray cray one!LOL

Missed you pizza Smiley Wink Baller4life-12njoy-CreditAddict and others are missing. Hope they come back.

Your very mention of Robo Lady was exactly the right inspiration at the right time for the Barney's NY CLI after seeing you spoke with her on PB.

Message 11 of 16
mikesonthemend
Valued Contributor

Bam!Bam!

Congrats!

Living through Darwinism is so much worse than learning about about it in school.
Message 12 of 16
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

YOU...

awesome congratulations GIF by Slanted Studios

CONGRATS my friend, you are on a Very Successful CLI spree!!!

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 13 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrat CM! Mine has been stuck at $30K for over a year now!

Message 14 of 16
Brooklyn2018
Valued Contributor

Congrats on that absolutely ridiculously lovely CLI!! Wow! That’s a lot of nice outfits for the summer about to be sported!! Enjoy it!!!👍

😂I can’t even imagine having limits like that...that is cra cra!..on a store card no less. Awesome!😎

Goal Score: 600(within a year)**MET MY GOAL** | Goal Score: 700**MET MY GOAL** | Goal score: 800
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

>

I❤️NY
Message 15 of 16
ChargedUp
Senior Contributor

Congrats CM7! $30K at J Crew should have you dressed to the 9's! Smiley Happy

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.