Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Comenity / Jared's Jewerly Approved

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Comenity / Jared's Jewerly Approved

How many apps did you do during the down time?
Message 11 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

lol..   A truck load points.   

Message 12 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

wrote:

lol..   A truck load points.   

And how did it go?

Message 13 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

wrote:

EQ has fixed my credit report!  Lol,  It's now showing 185+ inquiries.  Hot dog, I've set a new record... 

Treasure,

It means my report was so large that it spilt into 2 files so they had to condense and merge some stuff.  lol

So you have been applying with the clean split file? What will happen when a creditor do an account review and see all those inquiries on the merged file?

Message 14 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

The only one it would affect is the Good Sam / Camping world with Comenity.  The others were TU and EX.  lol..  Not worried at all with Comenity.. Small potatoes. 

Message 15 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

I notice no AMEX in your signature buddy. You tried them yet?
Message 16 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

Boss,

I canceled my AX card.  It started at 500 then went to 1K at 5 months.  Almost a year with them and no further increases or no other cards. All denied.  I told them I had well over 100K in unsecured credit lines, and they could take that 1k at stick it. 

Message 17 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

Boom! Lol. Been denied 3 times since September for: Length of time accounts established and inquiries
Message 18 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

Boss,

Yea I hear ya.. I got fed up with them and decided AX not worth the hassle.. I had no problems filling my oates with other lenders. 

Message 19 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

Besides, they probably wouldn't appreciate or understand your zest for "credit" life. So, it's for the best.
Message 20 of 31
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.