Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Comenity Lane Bryant CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Comenity Lane Bryant CLI

after 5 on time/early payments i logged in this morning to my online account and saw that i had even more available credit and the reason being was comenity applied an automatic CLI doubling me from $250 to $500!!!! i know there are mixed feelings of this card and financial institution and myself i even thought to cancel the card because they pissed me off a few times LOL but ill use this CLI to keep my overall credit profile utilization in check. 

i recently was apprived for a torrid card and THAT is where i want my CLI to happen lol..so 5 months of that card i will expect an auto increasse..

just thought i would post and provide any insight to anyone in the same boat at me: rebuilding credit. 

taking all the advice to pay off/pay early/on time, keep util low and comenity will reward you Smiley Happy

oh and wanted to mention that i never pay the minimum i always pay 2x the amount so its alawys betwen 50-75$ that i pay 

2 REPLIES 2
belle6m2k
Regular Contributor

Re: Comenity Lane Bryant CLI

Great Job. If you continue to use a d pay on time and more tha the minimum Commenity will reward you .

Message 2 of 3
washpadude
Regular Contributor

Re: Comenity Lane Bryant CLI

Five months seems to be the magic Comenity number, at least for some of their cards. I was denied an increase a couple of times on my King Size card, and then the other day it went from $250 to $700. I have had it almost exactly five months.

BK CH7 Discharged 03/2015
FICO8 EQ-657 TU-657 EX-665
Revolving credit lines 125k.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.