Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Comenity Overstock CLI -- SP

tag
Pit-Smoker
Regular Contributor

Comenity Overstock CLI -- SP

It had been almost 4 months since my last hit, which doubled my account from $1500 to $3000, so  I just hit the button again--  Another $1500!   no HP.  Had the account literally 1 year next week.  I'm pretty happy with that, as it'll help me reduce my util, and although it's "just a store card," the actual things one can purchase here allows me to believe this is an inherently better use of my time as opposed to, say, my  Williams Sonoma card.  

My scores are currently sitting around 680-700 in all bureaus and most types (Fico 8, Vantage 3), in case that helps anyone. Hopefully, it will.   

Rebuilding is like smoking a brisket: it takes a lot of love, the right spice, and a ton of patience. You don't rush a brisket-- it goes low & slow. Sometimes, you need a crutch through the stall. In the end, the process matters.
2021 goals: 
1) GARDEN until I app for Mortgage.
2) Pay Down overall revolving debt aggressively and accountably, to under 30%, including my HELOC.  
3) Don't waste the gifted 0% time on the student loans. 
4) Ultimately, refi the house at non-usury terms. 

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Re: Comenity Overstock CLI -- SP

Congratulations on your CLI!

Message 2 of 9
Pit-Smoker
Regular Contributor

Thanks!   Best of luck to you &  all!  

Rebuilding is like smoking a brisket: it takes a lot of love, the right spice, and a ton of patience. You don't rush a brisket-- it goes low & slow. Sometimes, you need a crutch through the stall. In the end, the process matters.
2021 goals: 
2) Pay Down overall revolving debt aggressively and accountably, to under 30%, including my HELOC.  

Message 3 of 9
Dreams_Come_True
Regular Contributor

Congrats on your CLI! 🎉

Message 4 of 9
KLEXH25
Valued Contributor

Congrats!! Happy shopping!

Message 5 of 9
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congratulations!

Message 6 of 9
Pit-Smoker
Regular Contributor

Thank you, @M-Smart007, KLEXH25, & Dreams-Come_True!  

Someday maybe I'll be able to "@" people. :-)  gonna take a WHILE!  

2021 goals: 

Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your CLI.

Message 8 of 9
Traveler101
Established Contributor

Congrats!

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.