cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Comenity Overstock CLI x2!

tag
thatgirldina1

Comenity Overstock CLI x2!

I've had this card since October 2018. Heard about the CLI on approval from this board, but tried it with no success. Have hit the increase button every month since opening with no success...just that 7-10 day letter saying not enough time at current limit. Today it finally worked...TWICE! From a SL of $500 to $1300! Thought, why not log out/log in and try again...and what do you know, upped to $2100! I'm too scared to give it another go and I'm thrilled with the increase so I'm slowing my roll (until next month maybe?!? LOL!)! I used the card for about $500 total since opened with only one month reporting a balance ever.

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Comenity Overstock CLI x2!

hopefully they don't perform 2 hard pulls for those two CLIs.

congrats!!!

Message 2 of 10
thatgirldina1

I have no alerts. I asked over the phone last month when I requested a CLI and was told it would be a new soft pull or they would go off of their last account review soft pull so I didn't hesitate.

Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your 2x increase! I hit the luv button just about every 30 days. They have been good to me Smiley Happy

SspW.gif

Message 4 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

COngrats on CLI 2x !!!!!

Message 5 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

this is awesome! i also have an Overstock store card and was recently given a $500 CLI (increased CL from $250 to $750) although in that case i didn't request it. i believe they did so due to months of account incativity on the card to encourage usage. it worked. HAHA

i made a new purchase and have already paid the account in full again. maybe i'll take a chance on the LUV button and see what happens too. **fingers crossed**

***UPDATE** i just tried it and got this message:

"Thank you for your request. We are reviewing the information provided and will contact you within 7-10 business days. If you have any questions about your account, please send us a message via Secure Message Center or call Customer Care at 1-855-810-2546 (TDD/TTY: 1-888-819-1918)."

should i be worried????? :-( 

Message 6 of 10
Uniqua
Established Contributor

It's definitely a denial, but nothing to be worried about.
Message 7 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

i can take a denial with no HP. i hardly use the card anyway. LOL

thanks!

Message 8 of 10
19eighty5
Senior Contributor

Congrats on the x2 CLIs!

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 9 of 10
Talonwildstar
Frequent Contributor

Sweet!!!
AmEx BCE 20k | PNC visa 10k | Synchrony 2% MC 9.3k | LLBean Citi MC 6k | PNC points signature visa 15k | CapOne QS1 1.8.k | Citi DC. 7.750k | Discover it. 7k | Am Ex Gold | Kohl’s. $3k | Amazon Store. 10k | Overstock. 13.6k | Boscovs. 14k | Best Buy S.C. 2.8k | Home Depot 2k | Total CL 149,000 | PNC personal loan 7500 down to 6200 | Oldest credit 4yr 8 months , newest 1/2020 | *1% card utilization only 1 inquiry on Experian 0 on others

As of 05/03/22
Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.