cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Comenity Total Rewards Visa / Good Sam Camping World Visa Approved!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Comenity Total Rewards Visa / Good Sam Camping World Visa Approved!!

Thx Boss..

Message 11 of 15
fltireguy
Valued Contributor

Comenity just will not give me a Visa ...lol
NFCU $60.4k/PenFed $22.5k/Commerce $15K/53 $11K/Synovus $14K/BBT $11K/CapOne $12K/DCU $7.5K/BMO $7.5K/Chase $14.5k/Cabelas $10K/ and many many more!
Total CL $398600, plus car and RV loan.
Ooh. Ooh. Getting closer to that $500K mark!
Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

FLTire,

It's a first for me here.  

Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have Total Rewards Visa and Sportsman's Guide Visa.  Both give regular CLIs at 4 months and 1 day.

I had Good Sam's Club/Camping World but cancelled it.  Started out at $1,000 and never got a CLI.  You're about to get all kinds of junk mail from all sorts of companies due to this card.  Don't fall for any of the promotions, especially not AAA's claim of a $16 yearly membership.  It only is good for towing of 8 miles.  Then when you cancel they'll blow up your mailbox for years after the cancel.

I also had Fuel Rewards MC and cancelled it for no CLIs.  Plus, wherever the gas savings were, the station was always higher on gas than everybody else.

Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thx Credit and your words of wisdom to.. I can assure you if they don't give CLI's on The Good Sam.  I will cancel it faster than I received it.  

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.