Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Commenity CLIs

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Commenity CLIs

Went online to NY&C, LOFT, Victoria Secret and JCREW. The weirdest thing ever happened. I was able to get CLIs on all of them in $200 increments. All of them were capped at 900 except JCREW. Mind you I have baby limits with all of these. I was able to get JCREW up to $4250 on $200 increments. In other words I got a 4k CLI. Did this a lot of times lol so weird.

Anyhow I'm happy haha

Edit: I opened these in July 2016 so 6 months. I've never gotten a CLI from any of their cards until today. 

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Commenity CLIs

Congrats on the CLIs!! 

Similar experience here. I have Buckle, Victorias Secret, and JCrew. Buckly and VS tend to bump up $200 every 31 days after I got to the 6 month mark, but same thing with JCrew around the 4 month mark. Mine went from $650 to $4250 by logging in & out consecutively and getting $200 increases each time.

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's awesome. That's exactly what I had to do, login and out in order to get the CLIs. So strange lol but hey it works. Weird how the others didn't move past $900 but JCREW went up 4k.
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Same thing here on JCrew. I am currently at $7,450. It can be done only 13 times. So the last time I did it I counted the times and stopped at 13 so I wouldn't get the red screen.

Congrats to you.

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm fairly sure I got more than 13 increases in row, but wasn't counting. I'd have to go back and look; I thought I had gotten more than a $2,600 bump
Message 5 of 7
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the CLIs

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

As Tigers09 stated, 13x2 is 26 (2600) and my SL with JCREW was $250 so I definitely received a CLI of $200 more than 13 times lol if my math is correct it increased by $200 20 times.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.