Did you mean: 

Commenity HP CLI on Wayfair plus Overstock

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Commenity HP CLI on Wayfair plus Overstock

@joshk4u wrote:
Congrats !
I have a question... I just got approved for Wayfair SLC 1000 if I call today and request a CLI will they HP again if I got the approval last night online ? And when everyone keeps saying they are getting a CLI every month are they getting a HP also every month ? I’m confused. Thanks

If you were to request today it likely would be a SP.  But always be prepared for the worst case scenario.

If you read my OP,  my three earlier CLI, on both cards, were SP. Only the most recent one was a HP. There is some DPs suggesting this a new modus operandi for Commenity, with no one entirely sure how often a HP will be triggered. More DPs needed. 

As always, YMMV. 

Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!

FYI, you don't have to clear the cache, just log out and log back in.  Or that's at least how I've always doubled up on them.

Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think I’ll start a data point thread for Comenity CLIs to include existing limit, CLI/new limit, and whether it was a SP or HP. I say this because there have been reports of HPs that I’ve read but unless my memory fails me, it seems that people incur a HP when they’re getting large CLIs and/or have high limits already. My three CLIs for my VS card were $250 each, and I went from a $500 SL to my current $1250 with them - each was SP only. Maybe Comenity is using SPs for lower-risk low limits but when you’re getting up in the multiple-thousand dollar credit lines and/or getting four figure CLIs, they HP before granting them. Make sense to any of you?
Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
... Make sense to any of you?

It does. Other triggers might be: time since last HP or number of successful CLI. Or perhaps some combination of triggers. 

I hope you do start a thread.

Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thread is started in the Applications subforum. Hopefully we can flesh out some trends.
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.