Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Commenity SP CLI - Ikea

tag
mikesonthemend
Valued Contributor

Commenity SP CLI - Ikea

Screenshot_2019-05-13 Mail - Michael Herring - Outlook.png

2250 to 3750. Denied a CLI on Biglots 3 minutes prior.

Living through Darwinism is so much worse than learning about about it in school.
Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Re: Commenity SP CLI - Ikea

"2250 to 3750"

Congrats!!

Message 2 of 15
GApeachy
Super Contributor

When is the last time you received a cli on Ikea? Edit: I meant before this one  and congrats

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 3 of 15
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

@GApeachy wrote:

When is the last time you received a cli on Ikea? Edit: I meant before this one  and congrats

Yes curious as well. I have only had my card since late december and thinking with their visa products you have to wait 6 months?

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 4 of 15
mikesonthemend
Valued Contributor

@GApeachy wrote:

They got me on a 7500 pre-approved offer that amounted to a $500 card. When I recieved the card, i asked for the CLI and got 2250. Have yet to use the card.

Living through Darwinism is so much worse than learning about about it in school.
Message 5 of 15
GApeachy
Super Contributor

Never used the card....hahahaha!  Better do something soon, they may cld u.   What about your other Comenity cards?  Have you had many cli's or a few?  Be cool if you found a trend.

Message 6 of 15
mikesonthemend
Valued Contributor

@Jnbmom wrote:

@GApeachy wrote:

Yes curious as well. I have only had my card since late december and thinking with their visa products you have to wait 6 months?

April 9, 2019 was account open. Received the card about 10 days later and CLI from 500 to 2250.

Message 7 of 15
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@mikesonthemend wrote:

@Jnbmom wrote:

@GApeachy wrote:

April 9, 2019 was account open. Received the card about 10 days later and CLI from 500 to 2250.

Hard pull or soft pull?  Did you request online or over the phone?  omg.....I'm wanting to press the luv buttons; but I'm scared.

Message 8 of 15
mikesonthemend
Valued Contributor

@GApeachy wrote:

Never used the card....hahahaha!  Better do something soon, they may cld u.   What about your other Comenity cards?  Have you had many cli's or a few?  Be cool if you found a trend.

Big Lots and IKEA are my only Comenity cards. 2nd increase on IKEA, second denial on BigLots.

Message 9 of 15
GApeachy
Super Contributor

Is Ikea higher-end?  Maybe it would make sense to need more $ for that store vs. BigLots. 

Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.