Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Commenity bank success (CLI's)

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Commenity bank success (CLI's)

Hi everyone,

I am rather new here but just wanted to share the success I have had since Novermber 2016 with commenity bank retail cards

1st Card- VS- got it off the SCT in Nov 16' started with a 250.00 CL- after exactly 6 months (May 17) I got a 200 bump after numerous declines on line.  Since then I am up to $1250.00 CL.  I do use this card quite often and pay it off or keep under a $50.00 balance.

2nd Card Boscovs- (got in Nov 16 used once and never used again) This was another shopping cart trick for 250.00- took until September to get a bump up to $1,050.00 then hit the CLI button again a few weeks later and it kept increasing me...I would log out and log in again and got all the way to $10,750.00 last month!! No joke.  I bought some small items (toaster oven new toaster) and am paying off with my payment due.

3rd - Overstock- last SCT I got in November, was given a $1500.00 CL and since August I have been able to get it only increased 400 more making my CL 1900.00 

4th- Wayfair- this one I couldn't get the SCT to work for so I actually bit the bullet and applied for this one in August and got approved for $4,000.00 on line.  I did want to make a purcase and they offer interest free for 12 months.  I called the next day over the phone and they increased me to $6500.00 no questions asked and I made a $3,000.00 purchase.  2 weeks ago I hit the CLI and it bumped me to $7400.00 and just yesterday to $8100.00

I use these cards very responsibly and I know not all banks look at retail cards but I am so happy with the success I have had with the CLI's and just wanted to share

Also, I don't have the greatest credit- CH7 discharged 12/2013, I have a capital one with a $1600.00 CL, Capital one spark business with a 1600.00 CL , discover with a 2K, Barclay with a 2K and I just got approved for WF with a $4,000.00 CL.  My highest CS is 681 with EQ, my TU is 665 and my EX is 655.  My wayfair and WF are not reporting yet so am curious to see if soon with keeping all low balances I can get to 700+ CS

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Commenity bank success (CLI's)

Congrats to you on all your success you're having with them! Nice respectable limitsSmiley Happy
Message 2 of 9
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

Congrats

Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on your successes, I'm about to dump my overstock card and it's useless limit. Dv
Message 4 of 9
CountryLivin
Valued Contributor

Congratulations!

Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Way to go yellayella! You're doing well.

Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!

Message 7 of 9
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Congrats! on your success with Comenity SP CLI's.

Message 8 of 9
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Great job managing your credit. Dont beat down your current lineup, very respectable and your scores rising, best is yet to comeSmiley Happy
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.