Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Commerce Bank Drury Visa Approved

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Commerce Bank Drury Visa Approved

I kept receiving pre-approvals for their Connections card. (It was like locusts, they just kept coming. (I thought one of my KC friends had signed me up for their mailing list or something) However, I had no interest in that card. I figured I would go for the Drury Inn as I am only 2.5 hours away from KC and would make use of the rewards and benefits. Apped on 11/3. They pulled TU which was around 754. Mult inqs and new accounts recently. However, others had said they were approved with that as well. 

I called in on 11/10 to check on status and they said they were still processing it. Today, I receive a "Welcome to our email communications" email. From what I'm reading this is normal. You get two emails (welcome and the Drury one that they reset your password) and then it hits your credit report and lastly you receive the card. I'll update this as I receive more info. 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Commerce Bank Drury Visa Approved

Curiosity got the better of me and I called again. Yes, it was approved. Was transferred to security as they had put a freeze on the card. She said they had gotten a lot of fradulent apps lately. Wouldn't tell me SL or APR. Card was requested on the 10th (same day I called to check status) and I should receive it sometime this week. 

Message 2 of 5
fltireguy
Valued Contributor

Yes, that should be an approval, speaking from experience
NFCU $60.4k/PenFed $22.5k/Commerce $15K/53 $11K/Synovus $14K/BBT $11K/CapOne $12K/DCU $7.5K/BMO $7.5K/Chase $14.5k/Cabelas $10K/ and many many more!
Total CL $398600, plus car and RV loan.
Ooh. Ooh. Getting closer to that $500K mark!
Message 3 of 5
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Congrats! on that Commerce Bank approval.

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good News is Good News! C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.