Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Commerce Drury Visa Approved

tag
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Commerce Drury Visa Approved

I'd say rather than go through all the hoops or effort (unless you have the time and patience), it's anyone's guess what that 2nd level of security really consists of.

Yes, I saw your recent RBFCU approval so if anything I would think that would warrant more scrutiny. Been meaning to try them for a long time, but they'll just laugh at me given my overall unsecured exposure 😉
Message 11 of 13
SweetCreditObsession
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on the new card! That is an impressive SL😀

(+102) | (+106) | (+151)
| TU Fico 9: ? | Exp Fico 9: ? | EQ Fico 9: ?| EQ Fico 8 Bankcard: TBA

Initial Goal: Min. 740 w/all CRAs - Met
Interim Goal: 780 w/all CRAs - Met
Current Goal(s): Min. 800 w/all CRAs
Gardening Until: ??/??/202?| Last App: 10/20/2023

Message 12 of 13
sghosh5
Valued Contributor

Commerce bank is in fact weird. I applied too and they pulle TU and didn't say anything approval or denial. After a week or so when i almost forgot got an email that it is approved for 5K. After few days got a call from their fraud department in order to verify my application, then got an email after few more days (Aug 15) that my card is shipped and asking me to call if i dont receive it in next few days. Well as of now i hadn't received it yet and after reading this post, i called them and they said they actually mailed it on 20th LOL. 

Shell FCU : 5K
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.