Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Consumers Credit Union Approved

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Consumers Credit Union Approved

I applied for an auto refinance with Consumers Credit union and was able to drop my rate from 7.86% down to 2.9% and take out $10k cash I will use to pay down other higher interest debt while still lowering my payment by about $60/month by stretching out the term to 60 months (had about 3 years left on my loan).  Since I already took the hard pull I asked if I could get a credit card and they approved me for $2500 on their platinum visa with no cash advance fee, 10.7% apr.  They pulled Transunion I think they said my score was about 760 or so, not sure which flavor of score but it is not fico 8.  

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
spiritcraft1
Valued Contributor

Re: Consumers Credit Union Approved

Congrats on the approvals and thank you for those helpful DPs!  That sounds like a mortgage score seeing that your 08's and 9's are above 800.  See my Sig...  same boat.  I think that is common around here for us many new accounts folks.

Biz |
Current F08 -
Current 2,4,5 -
Current F09 -
No PG Biz Credit in Order of Approval - Uline, Quill, Grainger, SupplyWorks, MSC, Amsterdam, Citi Tractor Supply Rev .8k, NewEgg Net 30 10k, Richelieu 2k, Wurth Supply 2k, Global Ind 2k, Sam's Club Store 11.k, Shell Fleet 19.5k, Citi Exxon 2.5k, Dell Biz Revolving $15k, B&H Photo, $5k

Message 2 of 13
schsa210
Established Contributor

Congrats on all of your approvals using that single hard pull, not a bad deal at all my friend.  That $10K, it would be hard for me to depart with that, even when I know its for paying off bills, LOL!

~buried myself in the garden~
Message 3 of 13
Mr_Mojo_Risin
Senior Contributor

You gotta a nice hook-up there with Consumers CU. They're taking care of you nicely.  Congratulations!

NFCU More Rewards 28K CL
NFCU Cash Rewards 16K CL
Citi Custom Cash 7.5K CL
AODFCU Visa Sig 5K CL
Discover IT 2.5K CL
Capital One QS 3600 CL
Message 4 of 13
ChargedUp
Senior Contributor

Congrats on the refinance and new card!

Message 5 of 13
Mr_Mojo_Risin
Senior Contributor

@schsa210 wrote:

Congrats on all of your approvals using that single hard pull, not a bad deal at all my friend.  That $10K, it would be hard for me to depart with that, even when I know its for paying off bills, LOL!

Hahaha I know you're right! Whew, 10K in hand...

NFCU More Rewards 28K CL
NFCU Cash Rewards 16K CL
Citi Custom Cash 7.5K CL
AODFCU Visa Sig 5K CL
Discover IT 2.5K CL
Capital One QS 3600 CL
Message 6 of 13
Rebuild2019
Valued Contributor

Congratulations 🎉🎈🎊🍾 on your approvals.

CARDS: Discover It | Kohl’s | Truist Spectrum Cash Rewards | Truist Bright | CITI Custom Cash | Chase Freedom Flex | Chase Amazon Prime Visa | VACU Cash Rewards Mastercard | Sam’s Club Mastercard | PenFed Gold Visa | NFCU CashRewards | NFCU More Rewards | NFCU Platinum Visa | AMEX BCE | Verizon Visa | Wells Fargo Active Cash | Amazon Prime | NFCU Auto Loan
Starting Scores 05/2019: EQ:519, EX:525, TU:574

CLOSED : Capital One Quicksilver One | OpenSky |
Message 7 of 13
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Grats to your CCU successes Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 13
CreditAggie
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congratulations on your approvals!

Current Cards (in order of approval):

Current FICO 8 | 9 (February 2024):  
Credit Age:  
Inquiries (6/12/24):  
Banks & CUs:

Message 9 of 13
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congrats on the Consumers Credit Union approval 👍

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.