Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Consumers Credit Union Auto-CLI

tag
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

Consumers Credit Union Auto-CLI

I am not a fan of wanting CLIs, but for those that are:  I was just checking the balance on our Consumer Credit Union cards.  I got mine in March of this year, SL $15K and see it is already $20K.  My wife joined in May, with $10k, and hers is also $20K.   Didn't even get a communication about it, just happened to notice.   So not 3x CLI, but an auto-doubling of one within a few months.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

Re: Consumers Credit Union Auto-CLI

That's cool, congratulations!

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Any jumping through hoops to get the card, or can you just apply and good to go?

Message 3 of 5
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Any jumping through hoops to get the card, or can you just apply and good to go?

Not a lot of hoops but from what I remember you indicate you want a card on the application form for an account.   They then contact you and ask which card and what CL you are looking for, so not quite automatic.

That said, there is little point in the card except as a way to get the top APR on the rewards checking account, it's not a particularly interesting card in itself.

Message 4 of 5
UpperNwGuy
Valued Contributor

Isn't this the card that gives 3% cash back on grocery store spending?

Daily Carry: PenFed Power Cash • NFCU Flagship • NFCU More Rewards • Chase Freedom
Sock Drawer: PenFed Promise • NFCU cashRewards • Chase Sapphire Preferred • Chase Freedom Unlimited • United Explorer • UNFCU Azure
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.