Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Container Store $4K Approval

tag
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

Container Store $4K Approval

We are getting ready to organize a few things around the house and I needed to get some items from the container store. 0% for 12 months sounded great (at 29.9% apr, this card won't have a balance, ever!) but I was hesitant as there were very few data points on approvals here. WTH, right? They pulled TU, which is currently a 680. 

I'm not buying that much stuff!!I'm not buying that much stuff!!

This was a higher amount that expected but Synchrony. 🤷🏽‍♀️. At least the higher limit will keep the utilization down. 😁

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 1 of 52
51 REPLIES 51
SEAlifer
Established Contributor

Re: Container Store $4K Approval

Nice! That store looks really cool. I haven't been inside one yet because I know I would blow a bunch of money Smiley Very Happy

AU

Message 2 of 52
kilroy8
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congrats!

Didn't know this place existed.

Message 3 of 52
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Congrats, @Adkins! Heart

Since it's Synchrony just jump on that CLI train and perhaps even Credit Solutions if you want to push the pedal to the metal Smiley LOL

Message 4 of 52
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congrats! @AdkinsSmiley Happy

"They Made Me Do It" ..."Honestly"Smiley LOL

Message 5 of 52
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Congrats eBBF 💜

Message 6 of 52
ToxikPH
Established Contributor

Congrats! I've always considered furniture store cards useful. Been thinking about an Ikea or Crate&Barrel card forever!
Message 7 of 52
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@kilroy8 wrote:

Congrats!

Didn't know this place existed.

Me neither, but it's a nice blue card....would go good with your lineupSmiley TongueSmiley Very Happy

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 8 of 52
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Adkins 

Congrats! and thanks for sharing yet another card idk existed.  Now you have given us another one to play with. hahaha!

Btw, 4k is sweeeet! yay!

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 9 of 52
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

@SEAlifer wrote:

Nice! That store looks really cool. I haven't been inside one yet because I know I would blow a bunch of money Smiley Very Happy

Thanks! The store really hits all my OCD buttons. It has a lot of "neat", "why didn't I think of that", stuff.  I have to go in there with a list, for very specific items. 😃

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 10 of 52
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.