Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Correction

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Correction

I don't know if this has been asked/answered before, but can you use the $125 GC to pay for your Prime Subcription? Or does it have to be used strictly for "purchases"?

Message 21 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Correction

Purchases only, when you pick the item you want to buy and add to cart then click Purchase item along with your credit cards/debit cards listed, your gift card amount appears as well and ask you if you want to use it, no where else does this happen, so purchases only.
Message 22 of 32
nuohlac
Valued Contributor

Re: APPROVED ALL 3 AMAZON CARDS

Congratulations on your approvals!!!

Message 23 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you Smiley Wink
Message 24 of 32
randomguy1
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
All 3 had $60 - $70 sign up bonuses, needed that for some Amazon purchases. Got quit a haul too.

Hmm there are better bonuses out there. I get wanting the first card, but for the rest there are better bonuses for pretty low spends. Within Chase the Freedom and Freedom Unlimited come to mind. 

Message 25 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

Better bonuses?? You can't get any better than free? I didn't have to spend anything to get these gift cards.
Message 26 of 32
randomguy1
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Better bonuses?? You can't get any better than free? I didn't have to spend anything to get these gift cards.

That is definitely true but to spend $500 in 3 months is pretty easy for most people. I just value my AAOA and HP more than $70. To each his/her own though. 

Message 27 of 32
ToxikPH
Established Contributor

Interesting choice but congrats on the haul!
Message 28 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

You don't understand!

You get the Gift cards just for applying, this is not a sign up bonus in reality like you just mentioned where you have to spend a certain amount first then you get the bonus money, you get the gift cards as soon as you are approved, U checked my Gift card balance in my account each time I got approved and the gift cards were their ready for me to spend it which I did, all $255.00 worth combined, all 3 cards. Easiest money you can make.
Message 29 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you, a few members are confusing Amazon Gift cards with credit card bonuses you get after you make a certain amount of total purchases. Tried to tell them you get the GC as soon as you are approved.
Message 30 of 32
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.