cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Costco Anywhere Visa by Citi - Approved!

tag
Gunnerboy
Frequent Contributor

Costco Anywhere Visa by Citi - Approved!

Insta-approved for 9,000 SL @ 17.49%.  HP's for TU (791) & EX (786).  Overall util at 8%.

My first card with Citi, not counting a Visa I had with Citibank back in the day.  Wanted this for a long time, primarily for my weekly gas purchases!! 

"Not everyone who helps you is a friend, and not everyone who challenges you is an enemy."
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
tbque
Valued Contributor

Re: Costco Anywhere Visa by Citi - Approved!

Congrats on getting in with Citi!

Message 2 of 12
ChargedUp
Senior Contributor

Congrats on the Costco Visa!

I was at Costco yesterday and there were about 10 people walking around pushing this card heavily, offering a cheap insulated cooler bag with app... I told them I have enough credit cards right now. Smiley Tongue

The only thing that irks me about this card is the reward redemption process.

Message 3 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your new Citi Costco Visa!

Message 4 of 12
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

@ChargedUp wrote:

I was at Costco yesterday and there were about 10 people walking around pushing this card heavily, offering a cheap insulated cooler bag with app... I told them I have enough credit cards right now. Smiley Tongue

Freeze all three reports. App for the card. Tell the associate "thank you" as they give you your free cooler bag

Congrats OP

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 5 of 12
ChargedUp
Senior Contributor

@Meanmchine wrote:

@ChargedUp wrote:

Freeze all three reports. App for the card. Tell the associate "thank you" as they give you your free cooler bag

Congrats OP

Smiley LOLSmiley LOLSmiley LOL

I've already got 3 or 4 of the same cooler bag, just without the Costco logo Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 12
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Well Done!!

Message 7 of 12
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

BOOM !!!...You...

awesome congratulations GIF by Slanted Studios

CONGRATS  on your Costco Anywhere Visa approval, the AWESOME SL, and Welcome Back to the Citi family!!! 

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 8 of 12
Cred4All
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the approval!

Message 9 of 12
Gunnerboy
Frequent Contributor

Thanks Everyone!

I'm sure everyone's wanted something, but kept telling yourself "I don't need it, yet."  Well, I've been going back and forth on this card for three years! I never bothered getting their AMEX-version.  This will likely be my heavy-use Visa!

"Not everyone who helps you is a friend, and not everyone who challenges you is an enemy."
Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.