Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Costco CLI and Chase Approval

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Costco CLI and Chase Approval

want to share my results for costco CLI

it was saying that Hard pull required for CLI so i did request for CLI after couple days they increase from $2600 to $10000. 

after that i applied for CSP it went to review next day its showed in my account starting line was $28000 next day got approved for Chase Ritz carlton and got approved for $32000. i'm going to vacation on july so i will use 2 free nights at ritz carlton and will use CSP for my tickets.

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Costco CLI and Chase Approval

Welcome to MyFICO @grig and CONGRATULATIONS on the huge and impressive CLI from CitiCostco and the Chase approval.

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 2 of 9
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Very nice two chase approvals along with the CLI from Citi Costco.. Enjoy

Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you 

Message 4 of 9
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Congrats, looks like Citi and Chase are playing tag on who likes you the mostSmiley Wink....im gonna say ChaseSmiley Wink
Message 5 of 9
Glkslngr
Frequent Contributor

Wow, those are great limits! Congrats and hope you enjoy your vaca!
Message 6 of 9
BronzeTrader
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

it was saying that Hard pull required for CLI so i did request for CLI after couple days they increase from $2600 to $10000. 

after that i applied for CSP it went to review next day its showed in my account starting line was $28000 next day got approved for Chase Ritz carlton and got approved for $32000. i'm going to vacation on july so i will use 2 free nights at ritz carlton and will use CSP for my tickets.

Enjoy your Ritz Carlton rooms in particular. We all need something like that. Smiley Very Happy

Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

thats a nice double combo right there
Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats on the great approvals!

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.