Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Costco Card CL

tag
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Costco Card CL

@staticvoidmain wrote:

I'm was the $9000 club as well. When I asked for SP CLI, they only bumped it to $12500.

Most Citi sp  cli average about $1500 for most people, id say a $3500 bump sanz hp is amazingSmiley Happy You could be like some of us who never get any sp cliSmiley Wink

Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Is $10,500 decent for this card?

The Citi Costco card is one of the first cards I applied for this past December. I've read a lot of posts about starting CL's and CLI's in general with this card and I'd say $10,500 is pretty good.

Without ever having a credit card and my EQ/EX scores at 750/748, Citi pulled both of those and approved me for $6500.

I just got a $2500 SP CLI on it this month, after 6 statements. Click here for details.

Check the Citi portal at the 6 month mark for this language: ''A credit bureau report will not be requested and you will receive an instant decision'.  I am sure you will get a great SP CLI, if I can get $2500 with only 7 months of total revolving credit history.

Message 12 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations, I have plans to PC my Diamond preferred for the Costco card later this summer.
Message 13 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations, I have plans to PC my Diamond Preferred to the Costco card later this year.
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.