Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Costco Citibank VISA - Approved!

tag
Bonzoled
Established Member

Costco Citibank VISA - Approved!

After the success with the AMEX 2x CLI, I figured why the hell not... and did a double dip 

to get the Costco Citi VISA... was denied about 4 months ago...  TU HP....not today folks...

approved with a $9.5k CLI!! On a roll, but it's back to the garden for now Smiley Happy

Javier

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

Re: Costco Citibank VISA - Approved!

You are truly On A Roll!!   CONGRATS on the Approval and the AWESOME SL!!!

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

COngrats on your approval and very nice SL !!!!

Message 3 of 7
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Congrats on your approval 

Message 4 of 7
19eighty5
Senior Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on approval!

I, too, am interested in applying for the Costco Anywhere Visa® Card by Citi, but I have been holding-off until my credit score gets higher. Recently, I renewed membership to Costco and opted for the Executive over Gold, since my family purchases a great amount of items in the warehouse - the 2% at the end of the year would help us a lot! We figure the 2% from the Citi card would help even more, when combined with the membership incentive. We started using the Journey card to earn the 1% cash back to the Capital One; I figure I'll not touch the rewards until the Executive 2% comes back to us. 

Do you think 700 is high enough to apply for this card? 

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations! Well done!

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.