Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Costco Visa APPROVED w/BK7!

tag
Guyatthebeach
Valued Contributor

Re: Costco Visa APPROVED w/BK7!

jj10939,

Congratulations on your approval! I know how excited you to that card, especially with a bankruptcy on your CR.  That's impressive to see you got the Costco card 4.5 years post bankruptcy.  I was at the 7 year mark when I got mine!

Guyatthebeach

Message 11 of 25
Mv350
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!! 

Message 12 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

@jj10939 wrote:

I have wanted this card for quite a while and have been going back and forth on whether or not to apply.  I tried a little over a year ago and got an instant denial.  Tonight, I decided I would try my luck and boy am I glad I did!  Cold app'd and got an instant approval for $7,500!  I'm very happy to be back "in" with Citi.  I have had the Best Buy Visa for about a year and a half which was approved for $4,000 (hardly ever used) and have the Macy's store card at $25,000.

BK7 is 4.5 years old.  Citi pulled EQ which is at 698.  5 inq on EQ and I'm at 8% util, $85K income.  I've had quite a successful rebuild after my BK; I have learned a lot and this approval finally feels like I have made it to the other side.  It feels so good to be approved for a goal card.  Cheers Smiley Happy

Congratulations! You give me hope to get back with them soon! Did you burn them?

Message 13 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

@jj10939 wrote:

I have wanted this card for quite a while and have been going back and forth on whether or not to apply.  I tried a little over a year ago and got an instant denial.  Tonight, I decided I would try my luck and boy am I glad I did!  Cold app'd and got an instant approval for $7,500!  I'm very happy to be back "in" with Citi.  I have had the Best Buy Visa for about a year and a half which was approved for $4,000 (hardly ever used) and have the Macy's store card at $25,000.

BK7 is 4.5 years old.  Citi pulled EQ which is at 698.  5 inq on EQ and I'm at 8% util, $85K income.  I've had quite a successful rebuild after my BK; I have learned a lot and this approval finally feels like I have made it to the other side.  It feels so good to be approved for a goal card.  Cheers Smiley Happy

CONGRATULATIONS!! I appreciate the data points - this is a card I've got my eye on once I leave the garden. 

Message 14 of 25
MyFault
Valued Contributor

Congrats!

|  
Message 15 of 25
GApeachy
Super Contributor

Congrats!  You have a nice lineup there.......that Macy's card (25k) and other's round here with bigtail limits is really making me jealousSmiley Very Happy

Happy Shopping!

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 16 of 25
CreditAggie
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congratulations on your Costco Visa approval!

Current Cards (in order of approval):

Current FICO 8 | 9 (February 2024):  
Credit Age:  
Inquiries (6/12/24):  
Banks & CUs:

Message 17 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on your approval! 👍

Message 18 of 25
jj10939
Regular Contributor

Thanks everyone. I did burn them for about $4k. Looking forward to the card coming. I'll be watching my informed delivery closely over the coming days!

Message 19 of 25
CBrow
Regular Contributor

Welcome to the Costco family! Congrats on the new card!

Message 20 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.