Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Costco Visa 4 w/ BK reporting

Congrats!! Hard work always pays!! Keep up the good work
Message 11 of 76
Anonymous
Not applicable

This is Fantastic, congrats on your success !!!

Message 12 of 76
Scupra
Super Contributor

@pizza1 wrote:

@Scupra wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:

Thats wonderful Scupra!!!

And thank you for posting a pic too...Anyone in our situation (with a BK, and getting approved for cards that others may think we might be lying about given our situation)...(thats why I ALWAYS post pics of my approvals)...

Im so happy for you!!! Our BK's are not too far apart, and we have been following each other since day one on these forums. Im so proud of you and your rebuild!!! Much congrats to you!!!

Remind me again....did you IIB Citi in any way? Retail or legacy? Thats a data point as well for us.. Smiley Wink

Oh also...How maany INQ?new accts in last 12 months, and did they pull EX?? 

Thank you so much Pizza! I usually don't post pictures but I wanted to with this one as a lot of us BK'ers are scared to apply. Not knowing what approvals are real etc.. I have definitely been watching you Smiley Happy almost feel like I've known you for years Smiley Very Happy

I did not IIB Citi, nor have I ever had an account with them. I'm not 100% sure but I think EX is the only thing thawed currently. From my Chase app, not purposely to force Citi to pull another CRA. I have 3 inquiries total and 1 new account in the past 12 months. Thank you again Pizza, really appreciate it

Thanks again Scupra for the details and the pic...Smiley Wink It does feel that way that weve known each other forever...we rebuilt together for the most part lol...

Again...much congrats to you on the very nice approval!! Enjoy your new card!! I will try next July for this card after gardening, for me it will be a 50/50 since Citi legacy and retail were IIB for me.  But, Ive been back in on the Citi retail side for almost a year and a half, and now legacy side with the secured MC.  Will see if that has any baring on approval next summer. Smiley Happy  

I will make sure to cross my fingers for you Smiley Happy Nothing but the best of luck to you

Filed BK7: 7/2012 (start score EQ 560 / TU 529) Discharge 10/2012
801 EQ FICO 06/2022
797 TU FICO 04/2022
793 EX FICO 04/2022
$30k NFCU Platinum | $30.7k NFCU cashRewards Sig | $15k NavChek | $7.1k Cap1 Quicksilver | $10k Amazon Store | $19k Cap1 VentureOne | $16k Barclay Aviator | $5k Chase Freedom | $5k Chase Sapphire Preferred | $9k Costco Visa | $20k AMEX BCE | AMEX Gold | NFCU Platinum #2 $19.3k | Apple $8.5k
Message 13 of 76
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Scupra wrote:

Well, after seeing someone else get approved with a BK that was around as old as mine I decided to pull the trigger. I decided it would be worth the HP to have the data Smiley Happy Looks like it was worth a bit more! I am 3 years and 9 months post Chap 7 BK, showing 9% util and was instant approved. Wooooooooo!

Costco.jpg

Congratulations On Your Approval....Thanks For Sharing..Robot LOL

Message 14 of 76
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Costco Visa w/ BK reporting

Congratz on your Achievement ! ! !

Message 15 of 76
Siopao
Regular Contributor

Congrats!  I've been wanting to app for that card but I'm afraid since I burned Citi in my BK back on 2/2012.

Message 16 of 76
northface28
Established Contributor

Very impressed, well done. I don't have enough people in my household to justify a Costco membership.
BK Discharged 9/11

Cap1 Quiksilver Visa Signature $41k| Discover IT $24k| Barclays Uber VISA $16.2k|BOA Cash Rewards $8.4k| BOA BBR $6k|AMEX Cash Magnet $12.8k|AMEX BCP $16.6k|Huntington Voice $5.5k|Citi Double Cash $5.7k| US Bank Cash+ $6.5k
Message 17 of 76
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Congratulations! on reeling in a nice Citi Costco Card!

Message 18 of 76
Scupra
Super Contributor

Thank you everyone!
Filed BK7: 7/2012 (start score EQ 560 / TU 529) Discharge 10/2012
801 EQ FICO 06/2022
797 TU FICO 04/2022
793 EX FICO 04/2022
$30k NFCU Platinum | $30.7k NFCU cashRewards Sig | $15k NavChek | $7.1k Cap1 Quicksilver | $10k Amazon Store | $19k Cap1 VentureOne | $16k Barclay Aviator | $5k Chase Freedom | $5k Chase Sapphire Preferred | $9k Costco Visa | $20k AMEX BCE | AMEX Gold | NFCU Platinum #2 $19.3k | Apple $8.5k
Message 19 of 76
morgacj2004
Valued Contributor

So I guess I was that someone that you saw. lol. congrats again! 

AX Hilton Aspire 20k, AX Bonvoy Brilliant 15k, AX BCP 2k, AX Blue Bus Cash 15k, AX Delta Air Platinum 49k, (AU) AX Delta Gold 15k, AX Amazon Prime Bus 25k, BC Uber 29k, AKUSA FCU -10k , CITI AAdvantage Exec World Elite MC 16.5k, Discover (2) 16k, Kohls-4k, VS Comenity $3k, BofA AK Air Siggy 9.8k, WF Propel AX 5k, JCP $10k PFCU Plat Rewards Siggy 39.5k, PFCU Power Cash Rewards AX 10.5k, NFCU Flagship 50k, CLOC 15k, CITI Costco 9.5k, GAP VISA Synchrony $9k,Target MC 9k, Ulta MC Comenity 9k, Pay Pal 1k, CO Venture One 23k, US Bank Radisson Rewards Signature 10k, US Bank Fred Meyers World MC, 11k, US Bank Plat VISA 15.7k, VS Comenity 2k, 240k total available credit. Utiliz-2%, Current FICO EQ-724, EX 763,TU 802 ,Chapt 7 BK D/C 11-2012. Starting scores 520-550
Message 20 of 76
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.