Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Limit Increase

tag
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Re: Credit Limit Increase

@GApeachy wrote:

Are we supposed to be placing bets?  If so, I'm betting my .2 it's $50 Disco dollars.

you owe me .2Smiley Very Happy

and IOU a Blues 8 Track Disco Card Design that AutosavesSmiley Wink

#SingleLadiesTakeNoticeHeartAverageJoeHasTheBestSenseOfHumor

#HeAlwaysGetsMyRespectAndKUDOS

Message 21 of 94
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@M_Smart007 wrote:

@GApeachy wrote:

Are we supposed to be placing bets?  If so, I'm betting my .2 it's $50 Disco dollars.

you owe me .2Smiley Very Happy

and IOU a Blues 8 Track Disco Card Design that AutosavesSmiley Wink

I'll take it, you may redeem your wager at the bar in the Peanut GallerySmiley Very HappySmiley TongueSmiley LOL

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 22 of 94
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Lol, PayPal Credit, $2590 increased to $5kSmiley Wink

Sorry wrote a nice story here on my break but hit back by accident and lost it allSmiley Sad Moral of the story, when denied for one Wally Mc increase, smash anotherSmiley Wink

I knew it was'nt Disco! just knew it!Smiley Wink

Duh!, I just found this in autosavesSmiley LOL

wondered why it did'nt postSmiley Tongue

Message 23 of 94
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

Sorry wrote a nice story here on my break but hit back by accident and lost it allSmiley Sad Moral of the story, when denied for one Wally Mc increase, smash anotherSmiley Wink

AJC...You...

awesome congratulations GIF by Slanted StudiosA BIG CONGRATS on your WHOPPER PayPal Credit CLI - glad I got mine BEFORE you smashed that Button!!! Smiley Wink

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 24 of 94
Cred4All
Valued Contributor

Nice to see this!!  I was expecting you to say another humorous $25.00 or something.. Congrats on the bigger increase Smiley Happy!!

Message 25 of 94
Anonymous
Not applicable

@M_Smart007 got'ta love the Blues Brothers and the movie was awesome! Smiley Happy
Message 26 of 94
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@FinStar wrote:

I'm glad you chimed in because I almost moved this thread by mere seconds to SmorgasBoard Smiley Tongue   So, your response was timely 👍

And, congrats on the PayPal Credit CLI, well done Smiley Happy

Lol, Cmon Finny ya know i love me some smorgieSmiley Happy

Message 27 of 94
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

You do know that it autosaves things and puts them under your profile to either post or discard.

Im average Joe, i did NOT know thatSmiley Wink Color me Optimus🚛

Message 28 of 94
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Congrats!
Message 29 of 94
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@BallBounces wrote:

Congrats.  Do we know if Sync will have a threshold for converting PayPal Credit to PayPal MasterCard?

2 different products, like converting Optimus to MegatronSmiley Wink

Message 30 of 94
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.