tag
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Credit Limit Increase

@Queen_Etherea wrote:

@BallBounces wrote:

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Lol, PayPal Credit, $2590 increased to $5kSmiley Wink

Sorry wrote a nice story here on my break but hit back by accident and lost it allSmiley Sad Moral of the story, when denied for one Wally Mc increase, smash anotherSmiley Wink

Congrats.  Do we know if Sync will have a threshold for converting PayPal Credit to PayPal MasterCard?

Wait... you can convert one to the other? I have both. 

No conversions allowed, i also have both.

Message 81 of 94
Queen_Etherea
Valued Contributor

@FinStar wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats AJC - thanks for sharing! I like your initial post, short and sweet - but (deleted text aside) you should have anticipated sooner or later we'd beat the details out of you! :-) You're too popular a poster.

Lol Soupy, i wanted to honor those who post Card then leave out all the details haha. Unfortunately, i think @FinStar and the Mod Squad might have me on a short leashSmiley Wink

ezgif-4-1ff91c3d1f88.gif

OH LONG JOHNSONNNNNNSmiley Wink

HAHAH!!! OMG I just about died when my fiance showed me that video. 

I think I've found the sacred map that may lead me to this garden everyone keeps talking about.

Officially collection free as of 3/19/19!!
STARTING SCORES: 377 (11/2013) & 580 (3/2018)
Message 82 of 94
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous thanks for tip. Tried it, worked but i was deniedSmiley Wink. Not sure if i should tempt calling CS, dont want to get mad and end up drappingSmiley Wink
Message 83 of 94
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymousthanks for tip. Tried it, worked but i was deniedSmiley Wink. Not sure if i should tempt calling CS, dont want to get mad and end up drappingSmiley Wink

They are being really stingy with CLIs on the PayPal card... I can’t get them to give me one yet they give them to me on Amazon and gave me a $5K B&H card. 

My last denial letter lost the usual insufficient experience reason code and was replaced with a copy of the FICO reason codes specifically. 

Message 84 of 94
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ouch, AJC!! Smiley Happy

I will do better!!

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats AJC - thanks for sharing! I like your initial post, short and sweet - but (deleted text aside) you should have anticipated sooner or later we'd beat the details out of you! :-) You're too popular a poster.

Lol Soupy, i wanted to honor those who post Card then leave out all the details haha. Unfortunately, i think @FinStar and the Mod Squad might have me on a short leashSmiley Wink

Message 85 of 94
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymousthanks for tip. Tried it, worked but i was deniedSmiley Wink. Not sure if i should tempt calling CS, dont want to get mad and end up drappingSmiley Wink

#AverageJoeJustSayNoToDrapping

#JustRemember0/24NeverForget

Message 86 of 94
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

What's drapping?

Message 87 of 94
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@Brian_Earl_Spilner wrote:

What's drapping?

it is like drunken Nordstrom APPing, but without the Nordstrom.

you may understand this? "I don't even shop at Nordstrom's"

#GOALS

Message 88 of 94
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Lol, Drapping for Bri3sn is DRUNK apping or drinking/appingSmiley Wink

In my case i get a bout of depression and in that mood, keep me away from credit. Ill app for anything with nary a care.

Thanks Smartie, yes 0/24 goal#1 Smiley Happy
Message 89 of 94
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

"Credit Limit Increase" then_______???

StillSmiley LOL

M8

#BackUpAtTheTopAgainSmiley Tongue

#SuchAGoodSport@AJC

Message 90 of 94
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.