Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit One Amex

tag
SUPERSQUID
Valued Contributor

Re: Credit One Amex

Rbbbbbbbb.png

{ BK7 DC 12/2019 } target 1600/ kohls Visa 7000/ discover IT cb 6500 / 2nd discover IT cb 6000/mercury 4100 / firestone 2800 /legacy 3000 /first savings bank cc 3000/ cap1 QS 5000/ cap 1 savor one 3100 /Bread rewards Amex 4k, Penfed PCR signature visa 10k/ penfed gold 7.5k NFCU >signature visa cash rewards 21700/bread cashback amex 8000

>/ nfcu platinum 15k, BABY NEEDS NEW SHOES !!!!!
closed-- reflex, applied bank, first digital, mission lane, ikea, fingerhut, big lots, valero gasoline, ollo, more to come
Rebuilding since September 2020
who i burned - chase, cap 1, TD bank, Sync, were the biggies
Income 40k
Total utilization around 20 pct depending on my current usage/needs
Ficos in the 680 - 690 range, the 9's slightly higher than the 8's
My vantage scores 708 - 711
TCL - about 110k
Retired since 2017
Message 11 of 24
Anonymalous
Valued Contributor

No AF and a grace period? That's a very good Credit One card. Congrats.

Message 12 of 24
cynicaldragon83
New Contributor

Very nice. Pretty much the same terms I got. It seems like it's one of their least problematic products lol.

Message 13 of 24
arifjk
Frequent Contributor

Congrats on the approval

AVEN Visa $80k; BCU LOC $50k; PSECU LOC: $20K; Langley FCU LOC $10K; CuSoCal LOC $25k; BECU LOC: 15k; Apple FCU LOC $20k

Message 14 of 24
NoMoreE46
Community Leader
Senior Contributor

Great post -grats.

Message 15 of 24
OniStringer
Regular Contributor

Congrats! Been thinking of going for this but I keep reading it has no relation to AMEX Smiley Sad

Started with LOW 500s - Actively rebuilding as of early 2019
//
Message 16 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

@OniStringer wrote:

Congrats! Been thinking of going for this but I keep reading it has no relation to AMEX Smiley Sad

I love it. It's a really great card. I had a pre approval waiting for me when I logged into Experian, for no annual fee. Had to jump on it and snatch it up. Excellent card, I'll be keeping it forever. Please see the link below to American Express where they advertise their Credit One Amex.

https://www.americanexpress.com/en-us/network/credit-one/credit-cards/credit-one-bank-card.html

Message 17 of 24
Anonymalous
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@OniStringer wrote:

I love it. It's a really great card. I had a pre approval waiting for me when I logged into Experian, for no annual fee. Had to jump on it and snatch it up. Excellent card, I'll be keeping it forever. Please see the link below to American Express where they advertise their Credit One Amex.

https://www.americanexpress.com/en-us/network/credit-one/credit-cards/credit-one-bank-card.html

I think they do that for all their network cards. You can find similar pages for the NFCU More Rewards and the Wells Fargo Propel, for instance. But the issuer of the card is still Credit One (or NFCU/WF), not Amex. Amex is just the payment network, and you're not really building a relationship with them.

Though it might be a good idea to bookmark that page, because cards on the Amex network do qualify for some Amex offers. And for at least some of the cards (like my MR), going through the Amex website is the only way to find them, because they don't show up in the website or app of the financial institution who issued the card. I don't know for sure if that's the case with Credit One, but it seems likely.

Message 18 of 24
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

@OniStringer wrote:

It's not issued by Amex, just uses the Amex network. But credit one has partnered with Amex on this one.

Message 19 of 24
KanesInferno
New Contributor

@Anonymalous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@OniStringer wrote:

I think they do that for all their network cards. You can find similar pages for the NFCU More Rewards and the Wells Fargo Propel, for instance. But the issuer of the card is still Credit One (or NFCU/WF), not Amex. Amex is just the payment network, and you're not really building a relationship with them.

Though it might be a good idea to bookmark that page, because cards on the Amex network do qualify for some Amex offers. And for at least some of the cards (like my MR), going through the Amex website is the only way to find them, because they don't show up in the website or app of the financial institution who issued the card. I don't know for sure if that's the case with Credit One, but it seems likely.

Yeah, this card has AMEX Offers. They're advertised on the Credit One app as well, it does take you to a page on the American Express website to access the offers for the card. I can confirm they're different than what's offered on my BCE AMEX card. So, now I have two pools of offers (as does the OP or anyone else with cards from both).

Message 20 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.