Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Union of Colorado Approved 15k!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Credit Union of Colorado Approved 15k!

I'm sure I left some money on the table when i was asked how much I wanted to request but really happy with this card.  Saw a post about this on another thread and I had been searching for a very low interest card that would serve the purpose of balance transferring and large purchase card, found the platinum preferred on myfico with a 6.5% rate so pulled the trigger, this should definitely be my last app for a few years as my rewards cards are plenty at this point and no need for more haha (well see lol) Approved for 15K just a bit ago at the 6.5% rate! Good Times!

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Credit Union of Colorado Approved 15k!

Congrats on your approval!

Message 2 of 14
Appleman
Valued Contributor

Congrats and can you tell myFICO members what the qualifications are for Colo CU?

Also how were your scores etc (inquiries) if you feel comfortable sharing. 

If we get the right info out there we can start an avalanche of applications.....

Message 3 of 14
datrucking210
Established Contributor

Congrats!

Mid 500's Spring 2014 As of 06/07/16 EQ-700^ TU-738^ EX-697v In the Garden 5/28/16! Goals 750 across the board end of 2016
AU:
Message 4 of 14
alextercero
Super Contributor

Congrats

Current Credit Cards

Currently rebuilding as of (May 2021)

Current Fico Scores 8/9: (April 2024)

Credit Age:

Inquiries:

Message 5 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Resident if the state or part of one if their groups on the website. Inquiries are about 5 now on tu plus this one now the other one within 6 months is from bofa. As stated in another thread 720 plus fico 8 is the threshhold and im sitting at 2% util. Alot of nee accounts a year or less old.
Message 6 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the approval !!

Message 7 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Appleman wrote:

Congrats and can you tell myFICO members what the qualifications are for Colo CU?

Also how were your scores etc (inquiries) if you feel comfortable sharing. 

If we get the right info out there we can start an avalanche of applications.....

Colo CU seems to be pretty well gated to non-Colorado residents/students/family members, but LMCU has a Prime+3 (6.5% V) APR card with limits up to $25k available to anyone who donates $5 to the ALS Association. I feel shady linking people to apps but it's easily googled.

Message 8 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Looks pretty much the same from them but for you go in the app says only loan products for accounts based in Michigan and Florida
Message 9 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

The 6.5 apr from cuofco regardless or cash advance BT and purchases was the reason I chose this one, mainly the BT and non ridiculous requirements Simmons requires with a lower interest rate all help as well.
Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.