Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit one Approval, Cap One Upgrade and CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Credit one Approval, Cap One Upgrade and CLI

Thanks to ALL the wonderful advice here I've been able to secure a pretty decent Credit One card (platnium rewards no af) as well as cap 1 upgrade from platnium to QS and my credit line increased to $500 2 months before my credit steps is complete.   Thanks for all the awesome advice !

Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Credit one Approval, Cap One Upgrade and CLI

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks to ALL the wonderful advice here I've been able to ...

Cool story -- congrats on your success.

Data Points (DPs) help others make informed credit decisions -- have you any to share?

Message 2 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Data Points (DPs) help others make informed credit decisions -- have you any to share?

Are you referring to putting my credit scores in my signature ?

Message 3 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

If you're unsure which DPs to add, here is an excerpt from this forum's only sticky: What to Post in the Approval Forum:

"We also enjoy when members include relevant information about their own credit profile, their APRs and CLs, and reports that are pulled (or not pulled) in the process. We offier the following suggestions:

Details, Details! Any information shared could help those with similar profiles or considering the products. Consider these ideas: What product did you get? What CRs were pulled? What is your FICO score (if known)? Are you willing to share any other info about your credit profile (UTIL, income, "baddies", etc). What made you consider this product? For CLIs, when was your last one? Was your CLI an HP or SP? Did you have a prior product/relationship with the lender? If the product isn't well-known, could you tell us more about it?"

Message 4 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval and CLI.

Message 5 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

If you're unsure which DPs to add, here is an excerpt from this forum's only sticky: What to Post in the Approval Forum:

"We also enjoy when members include relevant information about their own credit profile, their APRs and CLs, and reports that are pulled (or not pulled) in the process. We offier the following suggestions:

Details, Details! Any information shared could help those with similar profiles or considering the products. Consider these ideas: What product did you get? What CRs were pulled? What is your FICO score (if known)? Are you willing to share any other info about your credit profile (UTIL, income, "baddies", etc). What made you consider this product? For CLIs, when was your last one? Was your CLI an HP or SP? Did you have a prior product/relationship with the lender? If the product isn't well-known, could you tell us more about it?"

Thanks will do

Message 6 of 17
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Very good, congrats to all your success Smiley Happy
Message 7 of 17
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congrats! ..

Message 8 of 17
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Congratulation on your approval, product upgrade and CLI!
Message 9 of 17
TekkenQQ7
Established Contributor

download.gif

Message 10 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.