cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Csp pending... now approved!

tag
Djamescarter

Re: Csp pending

I had the pending message. Recon'd the next day, denied for too many inquiries, but was told I had no baddies or derog's and had good credit. Emailed executive office and explained my purpose for the card and my recent inquiries. Received a call shortly after, and the lady just verified that I had in fact made the request, gave me her name and #, and told me I'd get a all back in the next 48 hours. . Next day had a secure message congratulating me on my approval. $5k
5K 7.2K NPSL 7.5K 5K $800 :-(
Message 11 of 15
Haroon
New Contributor

@op do you mean they pulled TU and then on further review they pulled exp and eq? Or they only pulled exp and eq?
Message 12 of 15
enharu
Super Contributor

@sarkell wrote:
So I applied still pending they've now pulled exp & eq. I'm guessing this maybe a good sign. Unfornately two of my new limits aren't reporting yet. It now says 14 days ill know a decision. I'm going to wait until next week then maybe recon Monday thoughts any experience is this a good thing since not denied yet?

i just saw your sig. currently you don't hve any cards with >5k limit. chase likes to match limits, rather than to be the guinea pig themselves and offer you your highest credit limit card. before calling, think of ways you can explain this in a positive manner (such as your long credit history with no baddies etc etc).

i do NOT recommend you telling them you have 2 cards that are not reporting yet. that will mean you just got 2 other lines of credit within the past 30-45 days. this will almost instantly get you shot down because banks get paranoid when people go on an application spree. if they do ask however, don't lie about it. 

JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 13 of 15
sarkell
Frequent Contributor

They pulled exp first then a day later equifax no transunion as of yet.
Cards: CSP $5k, Capital One Cash Rewards VS $3100, Discover it $3k Capital One MasterCard $600, Orchard Bank $3k, Barclays Rewards MC $1250 Gapcard $900, BR $300, Neiman Marcus $1k, Macys $1200 Walmart $500
In the garden until I can get a BCP

Starting Score: 534
Current Score: 682 EQ SW 660 TU 636 EX 3/26/13
Goal Score: 720

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 14 of 15
sarkell
Frequent Contributor

Okay so I called apparently they were having trouble with verifying my information. So I was transferred to verification department, answered 4 questions. Then approved instantly for 5k woohoo. No other questions. That was so easy. My first 5k card now returning to the garden for a year. Smiley Wink. Or more only one more card I want amex bcp but that maybe a while. In a few months I'm going to try to get c1 eo match this 5k limit. Smiley Happy
Cards: CSP $5k, Capital One Cash Rewards VS $3100, Discover it $3k Capital One MasterCard $600, Orchard Bank $3k, Barclays Rewards MC $1250 Gapcard $900, BR $300, Neiman Marcus $1k, Macys $1200 Walmart $500
In the garden until I can get a BCP

Starting Score: 534
Current Score: 682 EQ SW 660 TU 636 EX 3/26/13
Goal Score: 720

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.