coreyb80
Super Contributor

Re: Custom Cash $9.9K / 13.99%

Congrats on the approval!

Message 11 of 19
Mr_Mojo_Risin
Senior Contributor

This is on the larger side of SLs I've seen for this card, I believe.

I got this card last month, I'll be  using it for grocery spend every month.

Congratulations to you!

NFCU More Rewards 28K CL
NFCU Cash Rewards 16K CL
Citi Custom Cash 7.5K CL
AODFCU Visa Sig 5K CL
Discover IT 2.5K CL
Capital One QS 3600 CL
Message 12 of 19
Yasselife
Valued Contributor

@MachoHombre Im curious to know what your scores were to get that apr; I believe is the lowest?

Message 13 of 19
PullingMeSoftly
Valued Contributor

Congrats, nailed the SL and apr, nice!

Added note: Looking back on past approvals, I believe $9.9K is the highest SL, with the lone exception being @FinStar's $19K which is way out there. Please correct me if I'm wrong

Message 14 of 19
MachoHombre
Regular Contributor

@Yasselife wrote:

@MachoHombre Im curious to know what your scores were to get that apr; I believe is the lowest?

They pulled Experian.   neighborhood of 780 at the time of the app.

Yes, I believe that is the lowest APR they offer.   Still too high for my frugal ways, I'll always PIF on this card.   

I'll only be putting routine dining on this card, it'll get a dozen+ swipes / month for likely around $400+ / month.   If I ever go over $500 on a statement -it'll be because I wasn't paying attention.

Very confident this card will soon have more mustard and other various food stains than any of my other cards   LOL

||
Message 15 of 19
mrcraft
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!!

Message 16 of 19
MachoHombre
Regular Contributor

Card Arrived today

* Not breathtaking, but perhaps more attractive than I had assumed.   Very shiny, high gloss, we'll see how it holds up to mustard and chili stains.

* Mine says "World Elite"  ...which for what I'm using it for (routine food) brings no value.  

* The activation and auto populating into my Citi online account and mobile app was seamless, effortless, brilliant ...like magic.

* I was not aware I can do vitual numbers with this card.   YAY!!!  I cannot do that with my Citi Costco so I'm tickled blue with that.

....now to go swipe it on some chili dogs and pastrami sandwiches.  yes, of course horseradish too (my only vegetable)

||
Message 17 of 19
CardHunter
Established Contributor

Very nice, congrats!

Message 18 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!

Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.