Did you mean: 

DCU Approval

tag
Janneman
Established Contributor

Re: DCU Approval

@certifiedmommy wrote:

Hello again!

I joined DCU a couple days ago and completed my login registration today. I saw that I had pre-approvals and went for their Visa Platinum. . . 15k instant approval with 14.25% APR. My 4th and largest approval since poking around this site, not bad at all!

I have pre-approvals for everything else they have to offer, although, I have my eye on their auto loan but I'm not sure yet. 6.49%, which is substantially lower than any rate I've ever had. I might do a few test drives then decide haha.

They pulled EQ only - 718

Do they HP for joining?? 

Message 11 of 19
CreditAggie
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congratulations on your DCU approval!

Current Cards (in order of approval):

Current FICO 8 | 9 (February 2024):  
Credit Age:  
Inquiries (6/12/24):  
Banks & CUs:

Message 12 of 19
EAT_SLEEP_JEEP
Valued Contributor

congrats on the approval

KEEPER EVERYDAY CARDS/ AMEX CHARLES SCHWAB PLATINUM NPSL/ AMEX GOLD NPSL / AMEX GREEN NPSL/ AMEX EVERYDAY PREFERRED $30,000 CL/ AMEX BLUE BUSINESS PLUS $5000 SL/ AMEX BLUE CASH EVERYDAY $6000 / FIDELITY REWARDS VISA $23,500 SL/ NFCU FLAGSHIP $38,000 CL/ NFCU MORE REWARDS $33,000 /

SOCKDRAWERED FNBO JEEP CARD $7700/ WELLS FARGO ACTIVE CASH $8200/ CAPITAL ONE QUICKSILVER $3000 SL/ APPLE CARD $6500/ / PAYPAL CREDIT LINE $1700
Message 13 of 19
butterpecan
Frequent Contributor

@Janneman wrote:

@certifiedmommy wrote:

Hello again!

I joined DCU a couple days ago and completed my login registration today. I saw that I had pre-approvals and went for their Visa Platinum. . . 15k instant approval with 14.25% APR. My 4th and largest approval since poking around this site, not bad at all!

I have pre-approvals for everything else they have to offer, although, I have my eye on their auto loan but I'm not sure yet. 6.49%, which is substantially lower than any rate I've ever had. I might do a few test drives then decide haha.

Do they HP for joining?? 

@Janneman No, it is a soft pull on EQ to join. I just joined 2 days ago. This is the text I got:

"Equifax Product Alert: A new soft inquiry was made on your Equifax credit report. Sign into myEquifax for details. Reply HELP for help; STOP to opt out of text messages."

Message 14 of 19
Papa_Bear
Frequent Contributor

Nice! Congrats!

Message 15 of 19
JoeRockhead
Senior Contributor

Very nice SL and approval, congratulations! 

Message 16 of 19
Janneman
Established Contributor

@butterpecan wrote:

@Janneman wrote:

@certifiedmommy wrote:

Hello again!

Do they HP for joining?? 

@Janneman No, it is a soft pull on EQ to join. I just joined 2 days ago. This is the text I got:

"Equifax Product Alert: A new soft inquiry was made on your Equifax credit report. Sign into myEquifax for details. Reply HELP for help; STOP to opt out of text messages."

I was their member until 4 yrs ago and had one of their cards with SL of $13k...After 4 months of obtaining their CC, I went to credit spree and obtained 7 credit cards with different lenders...A few days later I received a letter from DCU telling me that my CL was reduced from $13k to $700...I called them to ask about it and I was told that it was about them mitigating their risk since I got many credit cards in a very short time...I got mad and asked them to close my account immediately. Now, they have been kept sending me emails about their CC offers...I do not know if I am still their member or not....but if I am not then I might like to join this CU again in order to avail those offers...which is why I asked if they do SP/HP in order to join them because its been many years when I was their member...and since then things have changed and I don't remember how it was back then. Thank you so much....

Message 17 of 19
Rdbeetle
Established Contributor

Congrats on your DCU Visa approval!!!

SchoolsFirst FCU MC $25k
USBank Cash+ $15k
AMEX BCP $10k
FICO 8 Scores: EQ 813 I EX 810 I TU 809
Message 18 of 19
alextercero
Super Contributor

Congrats on the approval

Current Credit Cards

Currently rebuilding as of (May 2021)

Current Fico Scores 8/9: (March 2024)

Credit Age:

Inquiries:

Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.