Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DCU Huge CL Jump

tag
Mahraja
Valued Contributor

DCU Huge CL Jump

well folks mahraja here my 6 Months old DCU Platinum Visa with 10K SL is now at 30K They matched the limit with my BCU account Smiley Tongue  single HP onto EQ scores were 766 @ the time Smiley Happy

Profile Worth 2.0+M+
___________R.a.j
"Be Stronger Than Your Strongest Excuse"
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Re: DCU Huge CL Jump

@Mahraja wrote:

@Anonymous folks mahraja here my 6 Months old DCU Platinum Visa with 10K SL is now at 30K They matched the limit with my BCU account Smiley Tongue  single HP onto EQ scores were 766 @ the time Smiley Happy

That's pretty sweet!  Was that your score from DCU or your Equifax score from somewhere else?

        
Message 2 of 10
Mahraja
Valued Contributor

DCU Loan Officer said 766 Smiley Tongue account is only 6 months old

Profile Worth 2.0+M+
___________R.a.j
Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Mahraja wrote:

@Anonymous folks mahraja here my 6 Months old DCU Platinum Visa with 10K SL is now at 30K They matched the limit with my BCU account Smiley Tongue  single HP onto EQ scores were 766 @ the time Smiley Happy

That is a great increase. I tried last month and got a big NO. My EQ score with them is 734. I'm not quite 6 months yet.

Message 4 of 10
Mahraja
Valued Contributor

wow your scores are superb do as i did and i am sure you will get the increase not a single swipe only  only  make large payments towards other cards via BT and volla never swipe the card thats all i did for 6 months Smiley Very Happy

Profile Worth 2.0+M+
___________R.a.j
Message 5 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Mahraja wrote:

wow your scores are superb do as i did and i am sure you will get the increase not a single swipe only  only  make large payments towards other cards via BT and volla never swipe the card thats all i did for 6 months Smiley Very Happy

Say again please?

Message 6 of 10
Mahraja
Valued Contributor

lolzzzz sorry i was laughing on something and typing i meant to say i only used the account for large BT nothing else not a single swipe only BT they like it a lot and matched the limit with my 30k Visa within 5 seconds over the phone it is best card for that zero fee for everything even for cash adv they just added new feature we can now set the limit or lock the card as well just like citi and chase discover etc

Profile Worth 2.0+M+
___________R.a.j
Message 7 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Mahraja wrote:

lolzzzz sorry i was laughing on something and typing i meant to say i only used the account for large BT nothing else not a single swipe only BT they like it a lot and matched the limit with my 30k Visa within 5 seconds over the phone it is best card for that zero fee for everything even for cash adv

I have done a few BT's and have paid them off rapidly. I have swiped it maybe 10 ten times. Had a zero balance when I asked. So your saying they like when you bt to them?

Message 8 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Did you have a balance on it when you requested the cli?

Message 9 of 10
Mahraja
Valued Contributor

yes 4.8k i asked the loan officer should i pay it down first right now? LO said it does not matter you always used it for BT there is no need to pay it down and than said your new CL is 30k after that call next afternoon when i logged the 25k avl was there first loan officer approved the new line than it went to credit card department to process the the new CL its not instant like banks if you know what i mean

Profile Worth 2.0+M+
___________R.a.j
Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.