Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DCU Platinum CLI to $10k Via Offer

tag
DakotaM
Regular Contributor

DCU Platinum CLI to $10k Via Offer

A reminder to everyone that DCU has their new quarterly offers out if you have an account with them.

I had a gold "Accept Offer" button on my Platinum to double my credit limit $10k and drop my rate a couple points 9.5%.

Now the interesting part is that I only got the card a month ago and haven't used it yet! 🤣 I'll take it! I think $10k is the highest one can go with them without a hard pull. I'll update if I get one. 

Workers-Credit-UnionWorkers-Credit-Union

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
CYBERSAM
Senior Contributor

Re: DCU Platinum CLI to $10k Via Offer

Go for it! 😎

We are still trying to find out if CLI is SP or HP after they made new changes to the site!

Message 2 of 11
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Grats on your DCU plantinum move up to 10K!

Message 3 of 11
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Congrats on a CLI with DCU.

Message 4 of 11
CreditAggie
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congratulations on your DCU CLI!

Current Cards (in order of approval):

Current FICO 8 | 9 (April 2024):  
Credit Age:  
Inquiries (6/12/24):  
Banks & CUs:

Message 5 of 11
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

One month, very 😎 

Message 6 of 11
Elpadrino1
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your CLI!!

Message 7 of 11
everest
Frequent Contributor

Congrats on your DCU CLI! 🎉

Message 8 of 11
Cory88
Frequent Contributor

@DakotaM wrote:

A reminder to everyone that DCU has their new quarterly offers out if you have an account with them.

I had a gold "Accept Offer" button on my Platinum to double my credit limit $10k and drop my rate a couple points 9.5%.

Now the interesting part is that I only got the card a month ago and haven't used it yet! 🤣 I'll take it! I think $10k is the highest one can go with them without a hard pull. I'll update if I get one. 

That was basically me too I never really use the card and I got a CLI. My APR stayed the same at 8.50%. Good for you!

Message 9 of 11
Cory88
Frequent Contributor

@CYBERSAM wrote:

Go for it! 😎

We are still trying to find out if CLI is SP or HP after they made new changes to the site!

i spoke to a loan rep for like 45 min on the 01 Apr 2022 and he told me as long as you stay with in the confines of what you are approved for on the offer it will be a SP. Auto loan offers are good for 44 days after you accept it and you need to upload a bill a sale to DCU for them to do final paperwork.

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.