Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DCU platinum approval

tag
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

DCU platinum approval

I was just approved by Digital Credit Union for a platinum card with a starting limit of $10k. What I find noteworthy about it is that I was turned down by them a year or two ago because I had too much credit. At this point I have a lot more credit, and my scores are lower than they were the first time around. And it was an instant approval, which is rare for me. So I'm wondering if DCU's underwriting standards are a little less brittle at the moment.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 687

Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: DCU platinum approval

@SouthJamaica wrote:

I was just approved by Digital Credit Union for a platinum card with a starting limit of $10k. What I find noteworthy about it is that I was turned down by them a year or two ago because I had too much credit. At this point I have a lot more credit, and my scores are lower than they were the first time around. And it was an instant approval, which is rare for me. So I'm wondering if DCU's underwriting standards are a little less brittle at the moment.

Congrats on the approval!!Smiley Very Happy

Message 2 of 17
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

Congrats Smiley Happy

They don't seem  to like me 😕

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 3 of 17
peghede
Valued Contributor

Congrats m8,can u share data,fico ,who they pull?poi? Any other accounts with them,Thx
Message 4 of 17
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Congrats, SJ

Message 5 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the nice limit!
Message 6 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@SouthJamaica wrote:

Excellent! Congratulations on your approval and SL!!

Message 7 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on approval and nice SL

Message 8 of 17
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

NAH SJ, I'm tight with Superman and he reigns supreme so I put in a good word for ya. Welcome to the Justice LeagueSmiley Wink
Message 9 of 17
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@peghede wrote:
Congrats m8,can u share data,fico ,who they pull?poi? Any other accounts with them,Thx

DCU pulls EQ FICO 5.

My EQ FICO 5 was around 710.

No proof of income requested.

I had checking & savings accounts, which I'd just opened.

I was not asked to request any specific amount.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 687

Message 10 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.