Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DD Navy Amex approval

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

DD Navy Amex approval

I haven’t written anything on this board in two years, but I have been stalking the boards. I have gone from the lowers 500’s to 797,801and 757 because of this forums. I bought a new house in 2017, just sold that house and trying to buy another new house with little credit problems.It feels good to be able to get new things at a low interest rate. To have credit cards with cl in 10-20 thousand. A lot of credit cards because of this forums.

I’m trying to help my DD with her credit, her scores are from credit karma 626;618 but we know it’s lower. She has 4 collections that are 3 years old. 1 capital one at 300 with 215 on it. A finger hut at 700 with 400 on it. Her utilization was high. She has been with Navy for a year checking and savings acct. 

I filled out the Navy Amex and it came back with $15,000.00. (Sorry don’t know how to do pictures). But I didn’t believe it. So I just want anyone to know that when you are rebuilding it came happen but it takes times. It took me 3 years to get at a good credit score and it’s going to take her time.

And by the way I don’t have a navy card they told me no 2 years ago and my scores at the time was over 650, and yes it was the myFico score. My DH has one at $30,000.00 and yes, I helped him improve his scores also, his is high 750.

This is a good leaning tool, so use it wisely.

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: DD Navy Amex approval

Grats on the nice SL Smiley Happy
Message 2 of 8
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congratulations!

Message 3 of 8
tbque
Valued Contributor

Congrats to DD on the Navy approval!

Message 4 of 8
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

You and DD...

awesome congratulations GIF by Slanted Studios

CONGRATS to you and DD for the Navy AmEx approval, the AWESOME SL, and Thanks for the DPs!!!

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 5 of 8
HighAchiever
Established Contributor

Congratulations on the approval with an awesome SL!!!   Smiley Happy
“Most people work just hard enough not to get fired and get paid just enough not to quit.”
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Inquiries: Experian - 4 | Equifax - 3 | TransUnion - 3

Message 6 of 8
Medic981
Valued Contributor

Congrats ! ! !

Your FICO credit scores are not just numbers, it’s a skill.
Message 7 of 8
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Welcome back and congrats on the approval. Hope you can stay around and participate actively in the forum. As you know, it's a great place to be to learn, commiserate, and just have a darn good time.

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.