Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DISCO CLI, what to do?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

DISCO CLI, what to do?

Alright,

So i am currently carrying a balance a little over 50% with discover. Got a 3000 CL.

Personal reasons as on why, but its the only card with that util.

Hit the luv button, but it offers 300 or i can pick other.

Not complaining, probably their way of saying “if only you paid off more, the cli could be bigger”

However, what can i do. Take the 300 and double dip. If im lucky they add 700 like last time for a total of 1000.

Orrr could i pick other and put what i want?

Would like an answer from the veterans on this board, what the best way to go is.

My gut tells me to go the same route as before lol.

Thanks guys!
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
awg420
Regular Contributor

Re: DISCO CLI, what to do?

Sounds like if you "pick what you want" it'll trigger a HP and a manual review, or you could take the SP $300 and try to DD with no HP.

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hmm.. I'd probably go the same route if it worked for you. I requested an increase and got 3,000 and a month later (which was a few days ago) requested and got 1000. I think it depends on your credit though, mine shows 770 on Discover. I did pay the 480 balance I had and requested the second one right after if that helps any. 

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hit the luv got 300, called in they added 700 so a total cli of 1000.

They thanked me for my loyalty lol. I appreciate them.

If only this was possible when i was hitting the 720 not too long ago, may have been a bigger cli. But that util got me lowered.

Anyone ever had an auto cli happen right after double dipping?
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.