Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DISCO IT APPPROOVVVVEEEDDDDDDD Finally!!! Muahahahaha

tag
Girlzilla88
Valued Contributor

DISCO IT APPPROOVVVVEEEDDDDDDD Finally!!! Muahahahaha

Ok I couldn't help it I pulled the trigger LMAO I did the Preapproval, wanted to share my Data Points for those with Higher Utilization so hopefully this helps someone my Siggy does need to be updated before you all freak out LOL but as some of you all may know I did pay several large payments last month dropped my UTL to 65% reporting on EX as of TODAY (I have a subscription with them) so Credit Usage was at 65% today I have no Lates, No baddies, No Collections, my Current EX score is 665 (recently dropped rather large amount due to switching to the 3 year oldest account part)  ((I do have a thread about that if you are interested side notes lol))     But was approved for 3K limit I was shook....I was honestly expecting 300, 500, mayyyybe 1k because I know my UTL is still high atm (I have two cards that are on a payment plan but one of those will be paid off before June next year too so I'm just taking my time).      I have done the preapproval before with them but it said NO GO for my high UTL which I expected it was at 80 or 81% and I just wanted to see what they would say if I got it under that 79%.      So excited you don't understand and I got that pretty light blue I've been Eye-Balling for months now XD.      I look forward to continue to drop my UTL and pop these scores back over 750 like they were last year before my home!   <3     Sorry for the long post just I just OMG YES!   LOL  love you guys too because I wouldn't have learned most of what I have if it wasn't for you all!!

Screenshot 2020-11-11 110903.png

50 REPLIES 50
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Re: DISCO IT APPPROOVVVVEEEDDDDDDD Finally!!! Muahahahaha

Message 2 of 51
Girlzilla88
Valued Contributor

@M_Smart007    Thank You!!  :3

Message 3 of 51
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Don't forget, 1 year of cash back match 1+1% in non cat spend and 5+5% in the cat spend.

effectively 2% on non-cat spend and 10% cat spend for the first 12 months WooHooSmileyWave-vi.gif

(up to the cap)

Also make sure to activate those quarter's when you get your cardSmiley Happy

One more thing, you should get "0% Intro APR  for 14 months on purchases"

Message 4 of 51
Girlzilla88
Valued Contributor

@M_Smart007     It did mention the 0% intro APR, I will def put a note to activate them that is something I will need to get used to, and I'm not sure I understand what you mean on the first part Lololol can you explain a little more simpler?!

Message 5 of 51
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@Girlzilla88 wrote:

@M_Smart007     It did mention the 0% intro APR, I will def put a note to activate them that is something I will need to get used to, and I'm not sure I understand what you mean on the first part Lololol can you explain a little more simpler?!

Category (Quarterly) spend = 5%

Non-Category spend 1% = any spend at any place on anythingSmiley Very Happy

Cash back intro period for the first year.

You earn cash back, we match it all your first year

Only Discover® Cashback Match automatically matches the cash back you've earned at the end of your first year.1

Message 6 of 51
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

congratulations-star-graphic.gif

Message 7 of 51
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@Girlzilla88, This is what it would look like when you activate your 5% quarters

Message 8 of 51
Girlzilla88
Valued Contributor

@CreditMagic7      THANK YOU!!!   Smiley Very Happy

Message 9 of 51
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@Girlzilla88, Last thing, you eventually can have (2) Discover IT cards if you spend alot,

and double you category max. which I sometime's do.

Before reading myFICO, I did not even know you could have (2) Disco cards.Smiley Surprised

Have fun spending with your new card over the holidaysSmiley Happy

Message 10 of 51
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.