Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DISCO & BofA CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

DISCO & BofA CLI

Last week I tried 61 days CLI thing on my Discover card - went from $1K to $1.3K. Not too much, but I'll take it anyway, since I don't use this card a lot. 

Also, today I was checking my BofA online app as I do every morning, and saw that they returned my initial deposit for secured card ($1K) and gave me CLI from $1K to $3K!!! That is awesome, I wasn't expecting anything like that from BofA. 

So, I went from $1K in credit limit this summer, to $6.3K in March. And I still gonna try to get 3X CLI on my AMEX somewhere in April.

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: DISCO & BofA CLI

When discover gives you a CLI via the request button you should always call and ask for more. Good chance they would give you another bump. Beginning of the month they gave me a $300 increase via the luv button. Called immediately and asked for more, gave me another $700. Told me that's all they can do at the moment without a hard pull. Seems to be the norm for them.
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on both increases! 

Message 3 of 4
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on your CLIs!

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.