Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DISCOVER CLI! & DD!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

DISCOVER CLI! & DD!

I am a new member to the forum, but I have been lurking around for a few months reading and learning from the great information posted! Today, I took a chance and requested a CLI online on my DISCO IT $7k card and received a $500 increase. After reading about double dipping, I called in right after and was approved for an extra $1000 bringing my total limit to $8500! Smiley Very Happy I love DISCO!

A few data points: Opened DISCO at the end of MAY 2018 with a 700 TU FICO (now 735), 2 years 2months AAoA, and carrying a $1700 BT. Now, I'm just hoping AMEX will show me some love next month after denying me at 61 days!

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: DISCOVER CLI! & DD!

@Anonymous wrote:

I am a new member to the forum, but I have been lurking around for a few months reading and learning from the great information posted! Today, I took a chance and requested a CLI online on my DISCO IT $7k card and received a $500 increase. After reading about double dipping, I called in right after and was approved for an extra $1000 bringing my total limit to $8500! Smiley Very Happy I love DISCO!

A few data points: Opened DISCO at the end of MAY 2018 with a 700 TU FICO (now 735), 2 years 2months AAoA, and carrying a $1700 BT. Now, I'm just hoping AMEX will show me some love next month after denying me at 61 days!

That's how you do it.  Congrats on your DD CLI.

Message 2 of 14
xaximus
Valued Contributor

Congrats and great job on the DD!!

Scores - All bureaus 770 +
TCL - Est. $410K
Message 3 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you! They were already my highest limit by far, and I wasn't really expecting it with my BT balance. It has been my daily driver though. Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats and welcome to the Discover Double-Dip Club! 

Message 5 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your DD CLI !!!

Message 6 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the elusive DD and welcome to the board.
Message 7 of 14
MartyWrite75
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your CLI! I just hope when I start asking for a CLI from Disco that they will be generous to me as well.

April 2024: Experian 772; Equifax 779; Transunion 781

Cards I Have:
Cap One QS: $600 (Sock drawer) || Cap One QS (#2): $6,200 (Sock drawer) || Discover It: $11,400 || Cap One Walmart: $600 (Sock drawer) || AMEX BCP: $8,900 || Amazon Prime Store Card: $10,000 || FNBO Rewards Visa: $2,600 || Discover Cash Back: $5,500 || Citi Custom Cash: $9,500 || Verizon VS Visa: $10,000 || Amex Hilton Honors: $10,000 || Amazon (Chase) Prime Rewards (VS): $9,500

Wishlist Cards:
Paypal Mastercard || Bread Mastercard

Gardening to 10/2024(ideally)
Total Utilization: 11%
Inquiries: Exp: (1) Trans: (0) Equif: (0)

Message 8 of 14
huzchris
Valued Member

I finally called to DD, initial CLI through the mobile app was $300, called and was granted another $700 making it an even $1000! New limit is $3100! So much info on the forums! Thank all you guys who post!
Starting Score: 486
Current Score: 775
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

|| NFCU CashRewards $19K || Amazon Prime $11K || PenFed PowerCash Rewards $17.5K || Citi Costco $8.1K || Discover Chrome $8K || AmEx BlueCashPreferred $5K || Citi Rewards+ $2.3K || Apple $2K || AmEx Green || CAL Ranch $13.1K || Sportsman's Guide $4K || Fingerhut $1.6K ||
Message 9 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@huzchris wrote:
I finally called to DD, initial CLI through the mobile app was $300, called and was granted another $700 making it an even $1000! New limit is $3100! So much info on the forums! Thank all you guys who post!

Congrats on your successful DD too! DISCO with the love.  Smiley Happy

Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.