cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DW Approved for PenFed PCR

AllZero
Mega Contributor

Re: DW Conditionally Approved for PenFed PCR


@M_Smart007 wrote:

@AllZero wrote:

Congratulations on DW approval!


Maybe I need more coffeeSmiley Indifferent


@M_Smart007  Here you go.

 

Irish Coffee Recipe | Culinary Hill

Message 11 of 25
spiritcraft1
Valued Contributor

Re: DW Conditionally Approved for PenFed PCR


@M_Smart007 wrote:

@spiritcraft1 wrote:

@cashorcharge wrote:

I can add....they do some paperwork old school

If you go into application status it will/should ask you to download an agreement, sign and upload. I had to do it and it's pretty much a signature card and confirmation of whether I wanted an additional user. If that's not showing online, then they'll need more and that will be specific to DW. You may be able to call on MON and speak to UW to ask their needs and upload. I didn't get that specific request, only the online one aforementioned. 

Once the account is opened, it will then link to your other accounts, recognize the checking and notify you that you'll be getting 2% versus 1.5%. It has to sync in their system once activated first. 


Thank you! Already added me as an AU but no link to anything or email as yet.  

 

Screenshot_2020-09-19 Application Final.png


Congrats on DW's conditional approval.

I would say they are looking for ID verification, DL, SS card , Utility bill?

And possibly POI ?. Most credit unions are really enforcing proof, as fraud increases.

 

Wishing DW a great outcome!


Do they ask all that for an app or for the membership?  When I went to have her become a member, they had everything there and it went right into her member savings account.  She the signed up for Access America Checking and Premium Savings and funded those.  They asked for absolutely nothing ID wise.  She much have been a member all along as not financial institution is like that post 911.  

 

I was ready with everything she might need but nothing was required for membership.  I was also ready for her to get hit with a HP for the checking account.  That was all one week ago today.  All of her accounts are funded fully now.  Most CU's would have you going through hoops for at least a couple days! Wierd.


| Biz | AU

Rebuilding from a sudden, swift and complete credit disaster in early 2014 | Starting Scores 2017 = High 300's - Low 400's
8-1-18 -
12-24-18 -
Current F08 -
Current 2,4,5 -
Current F09 -

Biz Credit in Order of Approval - Uline, Quill, Grainger, SupplyWorks, MSC, Amsterdam, Citi Tractor Supply Rev .8k, Amazon Net 55 $5.5k, NewEgg Net 30 10k, Richelieu 2k, Wurth Supply 2k, Global Ind 2k, Sam's Club Store 11.k, Shell Fleet 19.5k, Citi Exxon 2.5k, Dell Biz Revolving $15k - All No PG || PG Accounts: AMEX Biz Gold NPSL | AMEX Biz Plat NPSL | AMEX Blue Cash and Plus Cards
Message 12 of 25
spiritcraft1
Valued Contributor

Re: DW Conditionally Approved for PenFed PCR


@AllZero wrote:

@M_Smart007 wrote:

@AllZero wrote:

Congratulations on DW approval!


Maybe I need more coffeeSmiley Indifferent


@M_Smart007  Here you go.

 

Irish Coffee Recipe | Culinary Hill


I have a few of these a year.  Not much of an imbiber any longer must those are excellent.  


| Biz | AU

Rebuilding from a sudden, swift and complete credit disaster in early 2014 | Starting Scores 2017 = High 300's - Low 400's
8-1-18 -
12-24-18 -
Current F08 -
Current 2,4,5 -
Current F09 -

Biz Credit in Order of Approval - Uline, Quill, Grainger, SupplyWorks, MSC, Amsterdam, Citi Tractor Supply Rev .8k, Amazon Net 55 $5.5k, NewEgg Net 30 10k, Richelieu 2k, Wurth Supply 2k, Global Ind 2k, Sam's Club Store 11.k, Shell Fleet 19.5k, Citi Exxon 2.5k, Dell Biz Revolving $15k - All No PG || PG Accounts: AMEX Biz Gold NPSL | AMEX Biz Plat NPSL | AMEX Blue Cash and Plus Cards
Message 13 of 25
spiritcraft1
Valued Contributor

Re: DW Conditionally Approved for PenFed PCR

One more question.  She put in our joint income.  Is that allowed at PF?  Her sole income (78k) would likely have been fine anyway as she actually is paid a bit more than me stub wise.  The 11% DTI is figured on just her income. Zero debt other than rent.


| Biz | AU

Rebuilding from a sudden, swift and complete credit disaster in early 2014 | Starting Scores 2017 = High 300's - Low 400's
8-1-18 -
12-24-18 -
Current F08 -
Current 2,4,5 -
Current F09 -

Biz Credit in Order of Approval - Uline, Quill, Grainger, SupplyWorks, MSC, Amsterdam, Citi Tractor Supply Rev .8k, Amazon Net 55 $5.5k, NewEgg Net 30 10k, Richelieu 2k, Wurth Supply 2k, Global Ind 2k, Sam's Club Store 11.k, Shell Fleet 19.5k, Citi Exxon 2.5k, Dell Biz Revolving $15k - All No PG || PG Accounts: AMEX Biz Gold NPSL | AMEX Biz Plat NPSL | AMEX Blue Cash and Plus Cards
Message 14 of 25
M_Smart007
Epic Contributor

Re: DW Conditionally Approved for PenFed PCR


@spiritcraft1 wrote:

@M_Smart007 wrote:

@spiritcraft1 wrote:

@cashorcharge wrote:

I can add....they do some paperwork old school

If you go into application status it will/should ask you to download an agreement, sign and upload. I had to do it and it's pretty much a signature card and confirmation of whether I wanted an additional user. If that's not showing online, then they'll need more and that will be specific to DW. You may be able to call on MON and speak to UW to ask their needs and upload. I didn't get that specific request, only the online one aforementioned. 

Once the account is opened, it will then link to your other accounts, recognize the checking and notify you that you'll be getting 2% versus 1.5%. It has to sync in their system once activated first. 


Thank you! Already added me as an AU but no link to anything or email as yet.  

 

Screenshot_2020-09-19 Application Final.png


Congrats on DW's conditional approval.

I would say they are looking for ID verification, DL, SS card , Utility bill?

And possibly POI ?. Most credit unions are really enforcing proof, as fraud increases.

 

Wishing DW a great outcome!


Do they ask all that for an app or for the membership?  When I went to have her become a member, they had everything there and it went right into her member savings account.  She the signed up for Access America Checking and Premium Savings and funded those.  They asked for absolutely nothing ID wise.  She much have been a member all along as not financial institution is like that post 911.  

 

I was ready with everything she might need but nothing was required for membership.  I was also ready for her to get hit with a HP for the checking account.  That was all one week ago today.  All of her accounts are funded fully now.  Most CU's would have you going through hoops for at least a couple days! Wierd.


@spiritcraft1, It used to be a HP for membership, then it was a mixed bag (in the process of system upgrade)

Most are reporting SP for membership now. I would say the requested DOC's are for the CC app.

 

I am not sure about joint income, as I am single. (Sorry I could not help more in that matter)

 

 

 

Message 15 of 25
spiritcraft1
Valued Contributor

Re: DW Conditionally Approved for PenFed PCR


@M_Smart007 wrote:

@spiritcraft1 wrote:

@M_Smart007 wrote:

@spiritcraft1 wrote:

@cashorcharge wrote:

I can add....they do some paperwork old school

If you go into application status it will/should ask you to download an agreement, sign and upload. I had to do it and it's pretty much a signature card and confirmation of whether I wanted an additional user. If that's not showing online, then they'll need more and that will be specific to DW. You may be able to call on MON and speak to UW to ask their needs and upload. I didn't get that specific request, only the online one aforementioned. 

Once the account is opened, it will then link to your other accounts, recognize the checking and notify you that you'll be getting 2% versus 1.5%. It has to sync in their system once activated first. 


Thank you! Already added me as an AU but no link to anything or email as yet.  

 

Screenshot_2020-09-19 Application Final.png


Congrats on DW's conditional approval.

I would say they are looking for ID verification, DL, SS card , Utility bill?

And possibly POI ?. Most credit unions are really enforcing proof, as fraud increases.

 

Wishing DW a great outcome!


Do they ask all that for an app or for the membership?  When I went to have her become a member, they had everything there and it went right into her member savings account.  She the signed up for Access America Checking and Premium Savings and funded those.  They asked for absolutely nothing ID wise.  She much have been a member all along as not financial institution is like that post 911.  

 

I was ready with everything she might need but nothing was required for membership.  I was also ready for her to get hit with a HP for the checking account.  That was all one week ago today.  All of her accounts are funded fully now.  Most CU's would have you going through hoops for at least a couple days! Wierd.


@spiritcraft1, It used to be a HP for membership, then it was a mixed bag (in the process of system upgrade)

Most are reporting SP for membership now. I would say the requested DOC's are for the CC app.

 

I am not sure about joint income, as I am single. (Sorry I could not help more in that matter)

 

 

 


Thank you.  I had always thought even a checking account was a HP.  They have not asked for anything as yet...  


| Biz | AU

Rebuilding from a sudden, swift and complete credit disaster in early 2014 | Starting Scores 2017 = High 300's - Low 400's
8-1-18 -
12-24-18 -
Current F08 -
Current 2,4,5 -
Current F09 -

Biz Credit in Order of Approval - Uline, Quill, Grainger, SupplyWorks, MSC, Amsterdam, Citi Tractor Supply Rev .8k, Amazon Net 55 $5.5k, NewEgg Net 30 10k, Richelieu 2k, Wurth Supply 2k, Global Ind 2k, Sam's Club Store 11.k, Shell Fleet 19.5k, Citi Exxon 2.5k, Dell Biz Revolving $15k - All No PG || PG Accounts: AMEX Biz Gold NPSL | AMEX Biz Plat NPSL | AMEX Blue Cash and Plus Cards
Message 16 of 25
nccarguy1
Valued Member

Re: DW Conditionally Approved for PenFed PCR

Send them an email from the contact us button.  I applied for the PCR last month, my second card from them.  After waiting a week for their email or letter I emailed asking why the delay and what was needed.  A couple of hours later I received a response apologizing for the delay and stating I would receive an email with a link to sign.  5 minutes later it was in my inbox.  I understand they are backlogged with applications.

 

Congrats on approval. 

Message 17 of 25
spiritcraft1
Valued Contributor

Re: DW Conditionally Approved for PenFed PCR


@nccarguy1 wrote:

Send them an email from the contact us button.  I applied for the PCR last month, my second card from them.  After waiting a week for their email or letter I emailed asking why the delay and what was needed.  A couple of hours later I received a response apologizing for the delay and stating I would receive an email with a link to sign.  5 minutes later it was in my inbox.  I understand they are backlogged with applications.

 

Congrats on approval. 



Secured message sent...  We will see what happens.


| Biz | AU

Rebuilding from a sudden, swift and complete credit disaster in early 2014 | Starting Scores 2017 = High 300's - Low 400's
8-1-18 -
12-24-18 -
Current F08 -
Current 2,4,5 -
Current F09 -

Biz Credit in Order of Approval - Uline, Quill, Grainger, SupplyWorks, MSC, Amsterdam, Citi Tractor Supply Rev .8k, Amazon Net 55 $5.5k, NewEgg Net 30 10k, Richelieu 2k, Wurth Supply 2k, Global Ind 2k, Sam's Club Store 11.k, Shell Fleet 19.5k, Citi Exxon 2.5k, Dell Biz Revolving $15k - All No PG || PG Accounts: AMEX Biz Gold NPSL | AMEX Biz Plat NPSL | AMEX Blue Cash and Plus Cards
Message 18 of 25
cashorcharge
Valued Contributor

Re: DW Conditionally Approved for PenFed PCR

Sorry I can't add more detail about income, I did not apply with anyone either. 
Like you, I didn't open Checking and Savings on the same day...I spaced them out. No HP for the added checking account for me either and no other docs needed.
I've never been asked for any other verification documents. 

Message 19 of 25
spiritcraft1
Valued Contributor

Re: DW Conditionally Approved for PenFed PCR


@cashorcharge wrote:

Sorry I can't add more detail about income, I did not apply with anyone either. 
Like you, I didn't open Checking and Savings on the same day...I spaced them out. No HP for the added checking account for me either and no other docs needed.
I've never been asked for any other verification documents. 


When she did not get a HP for checking, I added it to my account after 12 years.  I have been keeping some funds in their Premier Savings though for a couple years.  I have a feeling they are going to love me when my EQ is clean in several months with like one INQ and zero debt.  (They called me an Egyptian back in 2008, but I am definately no longer in that group)


| Biz | AU

Rebuilding from a sudden, swift and complete credit disaster in early 2014 | Starting Scores 2017 = High 300's - Low 400's
8-1-18 -
12-24-18 -
Current F08 -
Current 2,4,5 -
Current F09 -

Biz Credit in Order of Approval - Uline, Quill, Grainger, SupplyWorks, MSC, Amsterdam, Citi Tractor Supply Rev .8k, Amazon Net 55 $5.5k, NewEgg Net 30 10k, Richelieu 2k, Wurth Supply 2k, Global Ind 2k, Sam's Club Store 11.k, Shell Fleet 19.5k, Citi Exxon 2.5k, Dell Biz Revolving $15k - All No PG || PG Accounts: AMEX Biz Gold NPSL | AMEX Biz Plat NPSL | AMEX Blue Cash and Plus Cards
Message 20 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.